“Always good”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Charlottetown, PEI
“Always good”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Great food at a great price and friendly service. We usually order the same meals because we are hooked. Falafels and house salad.

• Visited June 2013

Toronto
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite place for a quick lunch”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I have been going to Cedar's for twenty years, and have always loved it not crazy about the decor, I find it to dark, but the food more than makes up for it. The Shish taouk is always great, full of flavor salad and rice is ace. I have not been in awhile, but will be going within the next month, I sure hope it is still good.

• Visited August 2012
“OK... not as good as I've had it before.”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I was craving the shwarma and to be honest, it wasnt as good as it used to be.

I'm not sure if I'll be back... I'll have to hear people telling me its doing better.

I can also add that the cranky young female on the cash would rather be elsewhere.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Doc D
“A Charlottetown staple”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Varied menu including some western and many Mediterranean dishes at reasonable prices. Favourites are Majedra and salad and Shish Taouk and the vegetarian plate. Cozy, warm atmosphere.

Visited January 2013
Charlottetown, Canada
“Always a favorite!”
Reviewed 9 December 2012

I have lived here for forty years and have been going to Cedar's almost as long. During a recent , my partner and I shared their special shish taouk (skewered seasoned chicken breast) with Greek salad and rice pilaf...superb! The flavours were varied and authentic...the service always friendly and efficient...the atmosphere is casual and relaxed. Dessert was a lemon cheesecake which was good but not memorable. Four out of five stars.

• Visited December 2012