“Cedars is always good!”

Cuisines: Lebanese, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I've been going to "Cedar's" for over 20 years, never had a bad experience.

Food is very good, service is brisk but friendly, seating is a little cramped, but it's cosy, and the location is right downtown.

I just wish they'd remove the apostrophe in their name, because there's no one there named "Cedar"!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I love Lebanese food and Charlottetown has its share of Lebanese restaurants. Cedars is one of the best. The service is always friendly, the food is always good. The prices are reasonable and the ambiance is cozy. My advice: Make a reservation and if you're not familiar with Lebanese cuisine, get the combo plate. If you're there at night, and if you're into contemporary music, wander upstairs to see who's playing.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Great food at a great price and friendly service. We usually order the same meals because we are hooked. Falafels and house salad.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I have been going to Cedar's for twenty years, and have always loved it not crazy about the decor, I find it to dark, but the food more than makes up for it. The Shish taouk is always great, full of flavor salad and rice is ace. I have not been in awhile, but will be going within the next month, I sure hope it is still good.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I was craving the shwarma and to be honest, it wasnt as good as it used to be.

I'm not sure if I'll be back... I'll have to hear people telling me its doing better.

I can also add that the cranky young female on the cash would rather be elsewhere.

1  Thank Doc D