“litteraly THE BEST PIZZA IN P.E.I.”
Review of Little Christo's Pizza & Subs - CLOSED

Little Christo's Pizza & Subs
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I eat pizza at least three days a week, since I had my first pizza fr. there a few months ago. there is nothing I dislike about little Christo,s it is always the best pizza with the freshest ingredients ,and the staff are always friendly and effient

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Service was fantastic. Pizza and garlic fingers were amazing! Very flavorful sauce, right amount of cheese and toppings, dough was delicious too...we take our pizza eating very serious. Gotta try this!

Reviewed 29 August 2012

This isn't New York East Coast Pizza, it is pizza Atlantic-style. A puffy, slighly sweet crust topped by a delicious savory tomato sauce with generous toppings (although they have gone a bit light on the sliced sausage). The restaurant isn't much to look (it is really a small space adjacent to Smitty's) at but eating there or ordering for take away is well worth it. I highly recommend this place. A hint: if you are like me and you are more of a crust and sauce kind of person, I recommend asking for them to take it easy on the cheese because these PE Islanders (like Haligonians) are serious about their cheese on pizza.

2  Thank Lomer25
Reviewed 17 August 2012

VG pizza and their subs are good as well. Homemade -different crust and sauce from most other pizzas.
Not a chain so get it when on PEI. Can be $$ if you need a lot of pizza-check the specials.