“Great Food & Service!”

Cuisines: Bar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food & Service!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Me, along with some of my family went to Razzy's for lunch last week. The service was top notch! Razzy's menu is quite varied. I ordered a grilled chicken burger with fries & their fries are amazing! Other meals at our table were steak sandwich, burger, quesadilla, chicken melt & greek salad. We did not have to wait long at all for our meals & everyone was very satisfied & had a great time! Great presentation & excellent, friendly service. Great value for what you pay. We will definitely be returning!!

• Visited May 2014

Charlottetown, Canada
“Terrible service, terrible customer relations”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Me and four of my co-worker go here almost every Friday for lunch, service is slow due to the number of people but we expect this. Food is generally pretty decent for Pub food. Today the five of us went there and everyone's lunch came except mine. The waitress apologized several times and I eventually told her to put it into a "to-go" box. When she finally arrived with my lunch all my co-worker's had already finished eating.

She then handed each of us our bills and when she got to me she said that she asked management if there was anything that they were willing to do for me since I was now taking my un-eaten lunch back to the office, she said that they couldn't do anything. I told her to keep her food, the bill and that me and my co-workers would never come here again. I then spoke with the manager on the way out and explained what had happened, that I had left my un-eaten lunch on the table along with my bill. The only thing he said was that he'd take care of it. (I have no idea what he meant by that statement but simply I left shaking my head in disbelieve.) My co-works could not believe that they would a treat a customer in this manner... we at the very least expected them to comp my meal. (and I would have been satisfied with this, as mistakes can and do happen)

As it stands now we will never go back their again.... and the thing is that we went there almost every Friday. I posted this on the restaurant's FB page and it was immediately taken down.

• Visited April 2014
6 Thank Rob M
Kuujjuaq, Canada
“Rock Bottom Prices”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I've been to Razzy's countless times over the years but I realized that I had not written a review yet. I decided after my most recent visit to finally do one. I hadn't been to Razzy's in a number of years, but have been twice since November. The reason? Probably the best bang for your buck in Charlottetown. They offer a steak special for $3.99 every day (in the past only on Saturdays). When you can get a steak and fries for a $5 bill, you can't beat that. Drink specials are also available. I'm not going to say the steak will blow you away, but it isn't bad at all. The crispy fries are great and They gives you lots of mushrooms (an add-on if you choose). The service was decent, good but not great. To be fair, when we went there was only one server for about 10 tables so she did the best she could. If you're looking for a bargain option, I'd recommend Razzy's. If you're looking for a high end place, this isn't the best option at all for you. It is a nice basic restaurant that offers good value. I will certainly be returning.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank IslanderOnTheGo
“Amazing service”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Was just there this past Monday for lunch(around 12-1230). Sweet little girl served me an amazing wrap. The waitress made sure my food was up to my satisfaction and drinks were topped off, and always had a smile on. Did everything for me even if it meant her going out of her way. Truly wish I could see more young ladies like this waitress displayed herself. Food was delicious and the fries were cooked to perfection. Good food, good service and good looking staff.. Not much more you can ask for. A+++

“Confusion”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I went on a sat i guess they were busy we waited for ever i got the wrong order took the girl 15 minutes to check on me so i could get it corrected everyone in my group were long finished before i received my proper order i wont be back

Visited February 2013