“Unique Flavour Combinations”

Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Charlottetown
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We have been out east for over a week, and every time we see a COWS ice cream parlour we stop and have one. COWS ice cream is worth the calories.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

went there with a tour of the factory with family. I was lucky since they had staff in (normally 1 once a few weeks) to make ice cream fresh that day. I thought it was funny to see them making t shirts and see the storage of the cheese. The ice cream was really creamy and had like no ice crystals in them. I would get more ice cream in the future from them if the opportunity presents itself.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Had great ice cream, came back several times in one weekend. Place was very clean and service was quick! Only downside is it was cash only.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Okay, so I haven't travelled much throughout the world but really this ice cream is great. A week in PEI and a bottle of pills for Lactose Intolerance, but so worth it. I think my favorite is the Apple Crisp. It's very unique though you wouldn't think so from the name, I just don't think I have had one like it. It 's not too sweet and I love "stuff" in ice cream, whether it's chunks of chocolate or berries or swirls of toffee, I like stuff! I had one with chocolate cups and toffee and caramel in it, also really good. My sons tried the minty varieties and of course the birthday one! The cones are really great as well, made in the store and so flavourful. It's not cheap ice cream but you know that the ingredients are great quality too. There are several locations of Cows, so when you see it, put on the brakes and go get yourself a treat!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We did what many of the reviewers did, ice cream first, then sucked into the tee shirt viewing, then to the creamery for a tour (butter and cheese are also wonderful)....my pants getting tighter, I started just going for licks of everyone else's and saving the big bolus of calories for one. more. cone. Got tee shirts for ourselves, took the picture outside on the wharf with the cow for the Christmas photo.

The most memorable part? Standing in line (yes, there's always one)....one evening....chatting with the woman in front of us. She says "isn't this great ice cream?", I say "yes, and we never even heard of Cows before coming here"....her completely serious retort...."where do you think milk comes from?"....

We all kept doubling over laughing the whole way home.