The hotel is generally clean and the staff is really nice. The room was average size and we had no complaints. Our two issues with this hotel were that
1. there is only one slow elevator serving all guests and is also used by staff as a service elevator...so we opted for the stairs many times......
2. The pool is nice but is surprisingly small compared for how it looks in the pictures.
but the location is central and all in all it was OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the urban heart of the Saguenay region, this hotel offers you a tropical escape for all guests with its atrium with salt water pool and 2 hot tubs. Its 118 rooms and suites are comfortable and well equipped where the ever-evolving needs of the modern traveler are attended. Let a professional and experienced personnel take care of every detail to make your stay with us most enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel La Sagueneenne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Hotel La Sagueneenne
- Hotel La Sagueneenne Chicoutimi, Saguenay, Canada