“Great Asian and Byob”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

We had a fantastic dinner
I've been there several times and it's always been very good and the greatest thing of all you can bring your own wine so it becomes an affordable great meal
enjoy

2  Thank Sandro B

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Very good meal , service was excellent , very attentive. My wife and I had a combo from the selections , I had beef and chicken combo and my wife had lemongrass beef combo . It came with a soup and spring rolls as well .All was well cooked and tasty . Portions are fantastic .Atmosphere was laid back . I have been living in the area for 11 years and first time we found out about this place was through Tripadvisor. Price was roughly 46 $ for 2 + tip (this includes the fried bananas with coconut milk for dessert we ordered) , but we had no drinks since we don't drink soda . We did not have coffee or tea either. These were extras.I will definitely return for the next Vietnamese craving we get.

1  Thank MarknHeidi
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We were driving through Montreal around supper, and found this great place a few km north of Hwy 40 in Laval. My lemongrass beef dish was perfectly spiced, delicious. My wife's curried shrimp was full of flavour, and both were a great treat in this beautiful spot.

5  Thank rimsky_kc
Reviewed 15 July 2013

You have to try this place, it deserve a detour, not too far, in the centre of Laval. I've seen the reviews before going, and I was not disappointed by the quality of the food, the great service.
And we'll go back for sure ! Thanks again for the lovely night.

6  Thank aeroben61
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This restaurant is just delightful, the food succulent and the service amazing!!! The owner Natasha makes you feel right at home. The staff is very courteous and helpful. There is so much to choose from the menu and I was guided towards a succulent entree and main course and the dessert....to die for!!!! I have been to many Vietnamese resteraunts but this one is THE BEST!

4  Thank Smithjackie