“Grossly overpriced! Tartar was bland, and served with a side of Costco crackers??? It really trested like nothing. A glass of wi”
Review of Table 51

Table 51
Ranked #252 of 675 Restaurants in Laval
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Grossly overpriced! Tartar was bland, and served with a side of Costco crackers??? It really trested like nothing. A glass of wine cost 16$. Never again.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Elissa E

Montreal
“Fabulous Lunch at Table 51!”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

My friend and I went there for lunch and all I can say is WOW! Where do I start, we shared an appetizer of the guacamole and hummus with sesame cracker and homemade chips - it was so good, the hummus was not as firm as I like but the taste was very good. We shared the veggie burger (huge) all I can say is O M G the best veggie burger I have ever had. We also shared a Kale salad which was yummy with a hint of mint in it. We were too full to try dessert so I cannot comment on that. The service was outstanding, you could not ask for better waiters! Will definitely be coming back here again!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank boomac
montreal
“Table 51 is number 1”
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

The Carefour Laval has the honor of having this great resto which is located in the food court but also has an entrance from the outside.
This place has been a favorite of mine since the opening.Having a menu that offers many classics but with a magical twist.From burgers to tartare to braised meats, all prepared to order and always served from a wait staff that is polite and professional.Give yourself a treat with great appetizers and finish off your supper with original desserts that are always fantastic.I hope one day the owners might open a Table 51 in place Rosemere.
I'll be back..

Montreal, Quebec
“Delicious tuna tartare!”
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

Seated in a cosy banquette, with lots of light flooding in the huge windows, you forget that you're in a shopping centre!
I live tartare, but I hate raw onions, green onions, scallions and leeks! Here, the tuna tartare is made fresh to order... With none of the above offenders!! Delish! Very well thought out! Tasty, crunchy, salty, sweet, savoury, tart! The best! XOXO

1 Thank OlliesMom03
Laval, Canada
“Start heating the dining room!!!!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

On Saturday the 26th of October,after a morning of shopping,we had lunch at Table 51,my wife & daughter ordered the Club 51 with couscous,I ordered the Pull Pork Sandwich with fries. Counting us,we were about 8-10 guests in the dining room,our waitress took our order and brought us water,we waited about 1/2hr to finally get our plates,a bit long considering the amount of people sitting down,everything was very good,except the couscous was bland and my fries were somewhat between lukewarm & cold,even the dining room was on the chilly side,it's time to start heating,we told our waitress & the hostess when we left feeling a bit disappointed on the overall experience,nevertheless the food is good at Table 51.

Visited October 2013

Been to Table 51? Share your experiences!