“Excellent food and atmosphere”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Laval
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Laval is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 697 Restaurants in Laval
Price range: US$16 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A steakhouse with a difference. Great Keg steaks, a casual atmosphere, and friendly, knowledgeable service are the proud trademarks of The Keg Steakhouse + Bar. Visit, and experience firsthand The Keg philosophy of welcoming you not as a customer, but as a guest. Every location offers a truly comfortable and satisfying dining atmosphere accompanied by a fun and casual bar setting. Each is a welcoming destination on its own, and together they create an energetic and inviting, uniquely gratifying restaurant experience. We look forward to welcoming you in our Keg Steakhouse & Bar restaurants. No matter the location, you can be assured to live a unique experience and have an enjoyable evening!
Reviewed 9 June 2014

8 of us had dinner at The Keg and the food was great as always.
I had reserved last minute and we had a table in the bar area which turned out to be perfect.
Ambiance was great and we could hear ourselves talk even with the music going. Service is superb as we were well taken care of by all of the staff. Have been there often as party of 2 or 4 and service was just as good even though we were 8.
Thanks very much to a great staff.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

When you first walk in you can't take your eyes off the decor everything is so beautiful and you can't wait to sit down and eat some great food.
However the staff totally just kills that vibe. All the times I've been there for meetings or with friends the service is just horrible. They're all very nice people but don't seem like they care about their job...
The only reason we go back is to have their drinks on the beautiful terrace .. best sangria ever!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've been there with my wife.
The decor is nice, the service too, and the steak was perfect.
But the prices are high.
Not sure will come back.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We enjoyed The Keg at various locations across the contry and were happy to see one opening at Laval. One of our preferred item on the menu is the roast beef. When we had it at the Keg Kaval it was chewey and full of nerves. My wife suggested that we return the plate but I decided to finish the meal. It is highly unlikely that I will go back at that restaurant

Reviewed 21 May 2014

The ambience was very good. The building is very fancy. However, the servers were more interested in their smartphones behind the bar and the hockey game on the TV than they were in keeping our drinks full. The steak was good--but, when I pay $100 for a meal I expect it to be TOP NOTCH and it simply wasn't.