“Delivery”
Review of Delicia Restaurant

Delicia Restaurant
Ranked #175 of 728 Restaurants in Laval
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Always fast and friendly delivery, I always get their veggie sub which is delicious with that yummy sauce it comes with.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Have been here many times, we always order the same thing, I get the club sandwich, my husband gets the smoked meat platter. Never disappointed, always good !! Servers are always pleasant, always a nice dining experience !

Reviewed 26 February 2017

nice place for a quick bite,tasty nice ambiance too !i go for the smoke meat platter and my wife likes the club.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

We went for dinner to Delicia Restaurant on Samson Boulevard in Laval. I've been there several times and I am always pleased at the hearty food and quick and friendly service. The style of the restaurant may seem a bit dated but the welcome is definitely old-time hospitality and smiles. Some of us ladies had the Chicken Tenders Salad, others had the Grilled Salmon Ginger-Lime Salad, a couple ordered Souvlakis, and one had a rack of ribs. Everyone was satisfied with the quality of the food and the prices are very reasonable. A great place for friends and family and I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, large plates, fast and friendly service ! Excellent choice. Daily lunch & dinner menus. Table d'hôte and express lunch menu.
Highly recommended.

Been to Delicia Restaurant? Share your experiences!