“recent stay”

Hampton Suites Laval Quebec
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Laval
Reviewed 5 March 2013

This hotel is part of the Hilton Brand and it showed. The hotel was in awesome shape, the breakfast excellent, pool very clean, and it is very well priced for the area. However, I can't leave a little note here without saying a little something about the staff. Any hotel can provide you a bed to sleep, food to eat, and an internet service to do your work; but this hotel boast a heck of a lot more... The Staff..

The staff really is head and shoulders over the competition. They were "AWESOME" and I can't wait to get ack there just so I can see them again.. forget going into town.. I just want to stay and chat with them all day long.

if you are really thinking about a nice place to stay this is your place. and its only 15 minutes from downtown Montreal.

I LOVED IT...

A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER....

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 February 2013

We went there with our hockey team. It was perfect, clean and well placed. This was our 3rd time at this hotel and they did not loose anything. The breakfast is amassing and included we had a suite and was excellent for our son and us. The indoor pool is good and they even provided us with a meeting room for the hockey team. I recommend this hotel to everyone for the price.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank juliejf
Reviewed 14 January 2013

The staff were helpful and friendly and responsive to an issue with my room. When I realised that the heating was not working I contacted the front desk and within 5 minutes, a very helpful and knowledgeable gentleman was inspecting the issue. When he determined the heating system had failed, he had me moved to an adjacent room within minutes. He even helped me transfer my things to the new room and made sure that everything was in order prior to leaving. My only regret is that I did not get his name to provide feedback in the hopes that he would be recognized for his kindness and professionalism as a valued Hampton employee.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Even though I Knew it would be hard to grant this request, I did ask for an early check in. The hotel was fully booked the night before so the chances of getting it were slim to none. I certainly understand this, but if you don't ask, you never know.

Well they pulled if off and my room was ready when I arrived. As per usual I was greeted by their great staff with the warmth and friendliness of greeting a friend. They are efficient, friendly professional and very obliging.

The room is large and is spotless, it was a pleasure to check into here after being on the road for a week and staying in hotels that could take lessons in cleanliness from this hotel. The bed was so comfortable, I had the best nights sleep in over a week. Extra blankets are available in the room and there are plenty of pillows.

The breakfast is included and one of the best I have seen yet. There is plenty of room to sit and eat.

The business center is great and has 2 computers, which is an added bonus.

There is also a small gym and swimming pool.

I would never consider staying anywhere else while in Montreal area. This has become like a home away from home for me.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank jjejermaster
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Stayed here for two nights during a recent business trip. The hotel is a great value! I paid less for two nights at this hotel than I would have for one night in a downtown location.

PROS
Free internet
Decent free hot breakfast
Free parking (a little limited though)
Friendly staff
Excellent price
Very clean rooms

CONS
A little far from the city centre in rush hour traffic

Despite the proximity to downtown Montreal I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank SoccerFamily11
Reviewed 27 October 2012

you know what to expect from Hamptons and personally I like them a lot.
however you can getvery bad surprises because in the US, they are one of the chains with the oldest hotels and sometimes just the smell of them is awful.
well, none of that here.
good service, all you need and the hotel is almost new
go for it with peace of mind.

Room Tip: all rooms are equipped with high-speed cabled internet connection but if you want to use wifi, say...
Reviewed 2 October 2012

If you have stayed at a Hampton Inn, this hotel will be quite familiar to you. Rooms are good. Hotel is clean. Good location. Only small issue was that my room (king size bed) did not have a refrigerator or microwave like most of the Hampton Inns do. Not that big a deal but always something nice to have.