“Perfect for a one night stand :)”

Hampton Suites Laval Quebec
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Laval
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My wife and I were travelling to Montreal for one night and needed a hotel that was simple to get to, had free parking, and was clean and comfortable. The Hampton Suites Laval fit the bill perfectly on all counts, plus it provided a very good free breakfast and great customer service at a very decent price.
I must admit this hotel would not have been on my standard list of Montreal hotels but, for some reason, all the hotels in Montreal seemed to have been overcharging for the week we were there so I had to go search unexplored area. This is how I found this Hampton Suites and, now that I know, it may well become a go-to hotel when I need to stay over in Montreal.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Everything was excellent. Pool was a bit too warm on a hot day but other than that perfect. Wish I had a bed that nice at home. Staff was extremely friendly. The free breakfast was great. Rooms were really clean and nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2014

When are we going to receive these new Hampton Inn's in the US? This hotel is one of the newer hotel models Hampton is implementing. The room, lobby, and bathroom were all clean. The service was good and the front desk staff speaks English. Be aware, getting around Laval speaking English only is an adventure

I would stay here again if the rate is right

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank jooksing
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed at this location for one night since our destination was further north. Booked the week prior online with no issues. Staff greeted us when we arrived and checked us in - probably faster then any other hotel I've been to. Went to a nice Greek food restaurant down the road shortly after check-in and returned to find the coffee and tea station still setup in the lounge. Coffee and tea was free and still fresh.
Room is spacious, very clean and modern with a good size bathroom (shower had decent pressure too). Overall we thought this was a nice hotel and the free breakfast is a bonus - eggs, sausage, oatmeal, toast, bagels, fruit and fresh waffles you make yourself.
Only issue we had was getting the bill sorted out as we had a Hilton Gift Card. There was an error applying the card amount to our room and putting the balance on credit card. Took about 15 minutes to get it sorted out but hey, accidents happen. We would return without a second thought.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Good value for the money. Within 20-30 minutes of Montreal depending on traffic. Hotel staff is friendly and helpful. Plentiful parking in the front and back lots. Breakfast buffet isn't as plentiful as Embassy Suites, but there is a good selection of fruits, coffee, and cereal/oatmeal/bread. I would come back.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Nice place to stay, close to subway station which we took to old Montreal. The room was very nice and breakfast was free. The only problem I had was not being able to get more coffee because breakfast ends at 10am and they shut the doors right away. This is not common at other Hamptons, so I was quite surprised and disappointed in not getting my coffee. Otherwise, a great place to stay.

1  Thank PRK43
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I travel to Laval regularly from the US. I always stay at the Hampton Inn in Laval because it is very well located and always provides superior service. The people there treat me like family. It is by far the best Hamton Inn experience I have ever had.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business