“Sure Bet in Chomedey”

Village Grec
Ranked #18 of 728 Restaurants in Laval
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Been around for years. I think I go at least once a month for the past 20 years. Food is always good, fresh and reasonably priced. Only thing I'd say that could be improved are the fries; they're too big and lack taste. Other than that; Gyros, Pork or chicken souvlaki are all great.
Don't change anything guys, keep it up.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Tried this restaurant and was pleasantly surprised. The food was awesome, a variety of Greek food that is very tasty and simple.
The people who work there are very pleasant and helpful.not a fancy restaurant but who needs fancy when you have great food.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

The best puras in Laval. The restaurant can serve well to have a little update as the building inside as well as their furniture and cutlery, dishes, kitchen, etc! The food is super good but the pitas wuaoooo the pitas are excellent!

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Always go there for the lunch special. The gyro is simply the best I've tasted in Quebec it's crispy, juicy and tasteful I'm out of words. The calamari is good but not more but the octopus is really good. Recently tasted the baklava cheesecake and I was out of words( I usually don't like cheesecake). Highly recommend this place on lunch time, quality price is amazing.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for over 15 years now ..
It's my all time favourite gyro place!!!
Food is always amazing!!!
Waiters: some are better than others (Like everywhere else)
Prices are very decent!!!
I come here at least once a month
Delicious beyond belief! Never disappointed!!