“Belle terrasse!”

Transit: Bus 61 Autobus 61
Mont-Tremblant
“Belle terrasse!”
Reviewed 9 January 2012

On a aimé y souper un soir d'Août. C'est difficile, a Laval, de ressentir une ambiance de village a l'extérieur, mais dans cette enceinte créee de toute pièce, on s'y fond bien!

Risotto au homard excellent, le pain est bon! le vin blanc Grecque proposé (que j'ai eu peur de commander) était ma foi surprenant, et pas cher!

Allez-y, mais réservez la terrasse....la place publique est vivante, ça fait du bien de voir les gens bouger!

Visited January 2012

Laval, Canada
“Awuful Food and awful service”
Reviewed 9 October 2011

We had supper at this restaurant tonight and we were very underwhelmed with both the service and the food. First we had to ask for water 3 times, then butter twice. Then someone in our party did not receive what they ordered, by the time the situation was rectified we were all done eating. The lamb was tough and chewy very overcooked. Also the shrimp risotto contained all of 2 shrimp for $30.00. The food was very bland almost tasteless except for cream and salt. Once they give you your food the waitress never comes back to check and see if everything is to your liking, because they probably know the answer. The big red flag is that the restaurant was almost empty. We would never go back it is way overpriced, the food tasteless and the service needs improvement!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also all the menus on their website do not work..I wonder why???

• Visited October 2011
Montreal
“A+++++++++”
Reviewed 19 January 2009

A+++ Love this restaurant! Have been going here regularly for the past couple of years and it has become the place where I go to impress my clients at lunch and where I celebrate all my anniversaries with my wife! They have an amazing table d'hote at lunch where everything is included for 20$$$$ Extra bonus, the food is delicious, the service is amazing and the restaurant looks beautiful!

Montreal
“Great Fine Cuisine at decent prices”
Reviewed 11 January 2009

I'm surprised to read the previous review saying the price was a little "hefty", as the price is one of the things I really appreciated there. After eating most of the time in Montreal, I finally found a restaurant of fine cuisine with extremely reasonable prices.

The food, the ambiance, I liked everything there. Although I don't usually like sea food, I was extremely impressed with their octopus. Also, the filet mignon with the goat cheese and Portobello mushroom is the reason why I go back so often!

I know many personalities went there as well: Jacques Demers, Steve Begin, Martin Biron, Otis Grant, etc.

I definitely recommend this place.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Wonderful! The food was...”
Reviewed 12 May 2008

Wonderful! The food was delicious, but the price was a little hefty. The ambiance is great, the decor is superb. Will definitely go back!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook