“terrible place!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Pacini
Ranked #128 of 668 Restaurants in Laval
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montreal, Canada
“terrible place!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was really excited to try this place. It looked good from the outside, but the food was far from good. We (my bf and i) ordered pasta and it was terrible. It wasn't cooked properly and they are very cheap with the sauce. My bf barely tried his and didn't eat his plate. Also, the plates are a little pricey for what they are. Mines was 20$ for simple rose sauce and tortellini. I've been to many Italian restaurants, far better than this one and they are cheaper than this. This pasta literally looked and tasted like something you buy frozen at the grocery store. My advice, save your money and go somewhere else.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Laval
“Very disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I was excited going into this restaurant, but wow what a surprise. The food was horrible, looked like something a kid would cook at home. I Ordered the pasta with the shrimps, when it came the pasta barely had any sauce, it was watery and not fully cooked. The shrimps tasted like they've been frozen for months, what a disappointment! I couldn't eat my plate that's how bad it was. Never going back again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Moncton, Canada
“Authentic Italian !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Was looking for a good restaurant try while here on business!! Wow we hit the jackpot!! Excellent food and excellent service!! We would definitely go back next time we are in town. It's a little pricey but so worth it! ☺️

Visited January 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“High End.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

This is a higher end restaurant in a nondescript mall but the menu is quite extensive. The salads we enjoyed were wonderful and the service was very good. Highly recommended.

• Visited January 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Wow, delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

We went for my birthday lunch and wow I felt like we got spoiled. Our waitress Nathalie had really good service.

We started by going at the bread bar, and we ordered our first appetizer, which was the parmigiana fries. It was really good, and our entrées were delicious, mine was the duo molti fromaggi. The waiters came to sing happy birthday for me which made me super happy! We adored how a lot of things were included in the lunch, like a vegetable cream soup and a small dessert!

• Visited October 2013