“By far the best pizza in Laval!!”

Ouest Antonio's Pizza
Ranked #86 of 674 Restaurants in Laval
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Montreal, Canada
“By far the best pizza in Laval!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Just finished eating Ouest Antonios pizza. Now THAT's a pizza! Been in laval for 2 years now and was not able to find such fresh ingredients until I tried these guys. I have personally convinced my family and most of my friends to try it for themselves. They all love it! OAP now even have a website http://ouestantoniospizza.com All kinds of deals!

Thank you OAP!

P.S. love the pics on the website!!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank probato

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Good local pizzaria”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I've been ordering from them since you could get 2 smalls for $10...! Price has gone up since then but pizza is still good. I always order my pie with then crust and well done. Never disappointed.

• Visited July 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Biggest pizza disappointment of my life”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Crust was terrible! The pepperoni was way too salty and the overall texture was nothing even close to authentic, this pizza ruined my Sunday fun day.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Danny J
Fighter777, Owner at Ouest Antonio's Pizza, responded to this review, 8 September 2012
Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy our pizza. We use the highest quality ingredients in the pizza industry. The pepperoni we use is New Milano pepperoni and the cheese is Saputo Cheese. Not only do we use the highest quality ingredients, we are not shy to be extra generous on the toppings making the pizza extra delicious!
Laval, Canada
“Best Pizza in Laval...Awesome!”
Reviewed 22 October 2011

You can taste the quality and freshness of the pizza.
Traditional style pizza and not the fake stuff everyone else is using

• Visited October 2011
Montreal, Canada
“Best Classic Quebec Style All Dress Delivery Pizza in Laval!”
Reviewed 16 June 2011

My favorite is the West Antonio Special #2 (bacon & onions). It is just a great pie! Great taste, ample toppings. And, it almost always is delivered to me within 25 minutes.

2 Thank Boxster550