“Without doubt, the BEST pizza I've ever had!!! Awesome!!”

Ouest Antonio's Pizza
Ranked #140 of 691 Restaurants in Laval
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Fresh invredients, cooked to perfection, and my favourite.. Pepperoni on top!!!
Best pizza in Laval by far!

Reviewed 18 September 2012

Where do I even begin? Tastiest pizza ever! Don't you love that feeling when you still taste the ingredients in your mouth and wish you had one more piece?? The dough is sweet, sauce is plentiful and the pepperoni is so tasty, especially when it's crispy!! Highly recommended.

1  Thank Johanna T
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I have been ordering West Antonios for years now,obviously for their amazing pizza!!!!!!But I only recently discovered that their pita chicken souvlaki is absolutly amazing!! The pita is so soft and the chicken is so tender...My husband and I usually order every Friday night and we have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

I've been a loyal customer for about a year now and all I can say is their pizza is delicious! I love the perfectly crisp crust and lots of cheese and pepperoni. Most pizza places that I used to order from in the past were very cheap with the ingredients but not Ouest Antonio's. Although all of their pizzas are good, my favorites are BACON and VEGETARIAN. This place makes great chicken pitas so I would highly recommend getting one! Also, chicken stick plates (they come with rice, salad, and potatoes) are a good choice if you're really hungry.

1  Thank Tjasa K
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Just finished eating Ouest Antonios pizza. Now THAT's a pizza! Been in laval for 2 years now and was not able to find such fresh ingredients until I tried these guys. I have personally convinced my family and most of my friends to try it for themselves. They all love it! OAP now even have a website http://ouestantoniospizza.com All kinds of deals!

Thank you OAP!

P.S. love the pics on the website!!

1  Thank probato