“Fantastic Indian food”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Chemin du lac
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We went to this restaurant as part of our holiday and had a really superb meal. The food was all delicious and service was great. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Located in a rather non descript strip mall, adjacent to several other fine restaurants, this Indian restaurant was a pleasant and tasty surprise. Clearly, I am not an expert on Indian food, but our waiter made some excellent recommendations; the butter chicken was excellent. The menu offers 3 or 4 table d'hote menus which is a fine introduction to Indian cuisine. The service was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

My spouse and I love Indian food - northern or southern, it does not matter. We used to go to the Park-Extension district (Jarry-Jean-Talon-St-Laurent-L'Acadie) to get our fix and we experienced some very good and genuine Indian food there.

We did not know what to expect the first time we went to Moghel in Boucherville - we actually thought it was quite funny as anybody would tell you, Boucherville is quite "white" and beside sushi and Italian restaurants, there is not much going on ethnically over there. We call it the "White cheddar and apple pie" crowd.

Anyways.. I disgress... :) We first ordered the pre-set degustation menu for 2, going safe with the butter chicken. Well, it was delicious, as were the samosas, and everything else. And the service was efficient, friendly and discreet.

Since them we've been there many times and have enjoyed the full menu quite extensively, always greeted with a smile with superb service.

We strongly recommend you try this restaurant!

2  Thank tangomamma
Reviewed 21 October 2012 via mobile

make sure yo reserve in advance as a bunch of people got refused at the door! great atmosphere, loved the fact that they have combo for two.

1  Thank mic8604
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I went there after reading some Trip Advisor revues. Glad I did. Very nice, clean place. No overpowering curry smell. The staff was friendly and the owner (I found out later) was my waiter and spoke great English so ordering was easy. The menu is also translated into English. I asked the waiter to recommend a lamb dish. I ended up with the Karai Gosht, #20 on the menu. It was out of this world. Bursting with flavor. Probably the best Indian I've ever tasted. Go there if you're in the Montreal area. You'll be glad you did.

1  Thank Mark C