“Great place!”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

Very nice place with delicious food! The service was excellent, prices very reasonable . I ordered grilled squid -superb presentation and absolutely delicious! Will come back for sure!

1  Thank Isabella O

Reviewed 9 September 2012

It was our third visit and again we were not disappointed.
Our group of six was warmly welcomed and provided with superb service.
They offer several private wine import selections and this wine recommended by our server was a good value: PRIVÉ SILVA ALVARINHO, MINHO – PORTUGAL VERRE 8 / 34
We thoroughly enjoyed the paella, duck, chicken Frango and Peito Frango.
We will definitely will return soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

Two very different dishes, both wildly positive. Tuna steak was perfect, chicken breast with goat cheese as well, a lovely summer breeze from the patio, great service and presentation. Yes, go for a stroll along St Charles, this is a good stop!

Reviewed 21 March 2012

I went for a birthday party. The service was good and the food was pretty good as well. What wasn't so great was the amount of time it took for the food to get served. The restaurant wasn't even fully booked.

If you do decide to go I Do not suggest the fried calamari (small portion and so-so taste for the price) but I do suggest the Frango (large plate if you are hungry) or the pieto de Frango (which is a perfect serving). The Frango is a half grilled chicken and the pieto de Frango is a grilled chicken breast with a tasty sauté and goat cheese.

Personally, I wouldn't go there again. But if you are craving Portuguese chicken and you are in the south shore, it's a decent place to go (if you don't mind the higher price tag).

Reviewed 28 October 2011

I went there to have lunch with a cousin I hadn't seen in over 10 years.
The service was great, offered in French and English. The maître d' mentioned to the waiters that my companion only spoke English and they spoke to her in kind. The food was delicious and perfect for an early fall lunch.

The lunch crowd moved along and got the same great service, if hurried along to meet their needs to go back to work.

Pricing was more than reasonable for the quality of the food that was deliciously prepared. I'll definitely be going back.

1  Thank theranna