“My favourite restaurant”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 March 2014

This is my favourite place to eat! It's super fresh, incredibly tasty, fantastic prices and wonderful service. The owners really care my feedback and will bent over backwards to make my experience a positive one. Also, I'm allergic to gluten and they are confident and knowledgeable and are able to guide me on appropriate menu choices. I love the Ozen bowl, the Bien hua rolls and the overall choices Ozen offers for drinks and menu choices.

1  Thank Lindsay E

Reviewed 29 November 2013

I love the food at OZEN and never feel guilty after eating it!

The party platters are great for any kind of event, I have had them at Christmas parties and baptisms. They look amazing and taste incredible.

The soup great too for cold days. I like to order in advance and have the food ready to pick up on the way home.

1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed 29 November 2013

This is one of my absolute favourite places to eat. I love their Hue Roll! I can't wait to get one closer to my house!

1  Thank Emme D
Reviewed 8 September 2013

If u expect to eat a good soup, dont go there! My soup was warm and by the time I sat down it was cold! Didn't taste that good! Average service, It's overpriced, if u want u can try Sao Sao in brossard it's delicious same price as ozen

Reviewed 22 November 2012

I love Ozen because it's healthy, delicious and quick... a combination that's not easy to find. I make a point to visit each time I'm on the South Shore and trust me, it's worth the drive. My favorite dishes are the Bien Hoa (crab and shrimp) spring roll, the chicken sub sandwich and the homemade wonton soup. Yum... I'm craving their food as I write this! The staff is great too. One visit and you'll be converted forever.

3  Thank Vall0n