“I have to try their Sushis”
Review of Zendo - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zendo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Montreal
“I have to try their Sushis”
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I went there many times including the one in Boucherville. Service was always good. The owner in Boucherville was even friendly and fun to talk to. I never tried their sushis which I should and will on my next visit. As for their Poulet General Tao et surtout leur filet mignon avec crevettes...j'en raffole. Pour le diner c'est parfait et pas dispendieux. l'ambiance est bonne (pas de musique trop forte) et les tables sont propres.

• Visited December 2011

Toronto, Canada
“go for the sushi stay for the "happy ending"”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

My Boss and I were in the Montreal area for work, and we were put up in the "L'hotel Mortagne" (review on the hotel to follow) with the hotel being and expensive cab ride from the main entertainment district of montreal proper we decided to check this place out.

It was a clean place nice atmosphere with decently quick service considering the amount of people there, about 65% full that night. except we had to ask 3 times before we got our water refilled. The Sushi platter that we had was the 75 piece "chef's special" basically you're at the mercy of the Chef as to what comes out and it was good. Some sashimi about 12 pieces, nigiri, maki, rolls, and hand rolls. salmon, tuna, yellowtail, bbq nothing too exotic mind you which I would have liked personally.

The meal was fine as we ask for the bill the host comes up to us thinking that we are americans trying to spend the rest of our canadian money. We informed him that we were actually from Toronto, and were here on business, to which he replied, " Oh why don't you get some hookers, just check the back of the newspaper" This was the last thing tha we expected from a restaurant host, and not exactly proffesional. It did however serve as a funny end to our evening there

• Visited December 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent sushi place in...”
Reviewed 4 March 2008

Excellent sushi place in the South Shore. Nice decor, good service.