“I would never stay anyplace else.”
Review of Hotel Le Crystal

Hotel Le Crystal
Ranked #13 of 163 Hotels in Montreal
GreenLeadersGold level
Boca Raton, Florida
“I would never stay anyplace else.”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

From the moment I arrived at the valet, I was treated like gold. From the valet, front desk staff, restaurant & bar servers, and everyone else here. Absolutely loved this place. Beautiful view, tons of storage, comfortable bed...Great place. Only drawbacks for me were no fridge, and the workout facility could use an upgrade..Other than that - PERFECT. I would absolutely recommend Le Crystal to anyone.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank BocaRay

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Turkish first
Winnipeg Manitoba
Reviewed 27 May 2013

the Crystal Hotel, or Hotel Le Crystal en francais, is one of the nicest boutique hotels I have ever stayed in around the world. The location is ideal, located across from the Bell Centre for events (hockey, concerts, etc) and one short block away from St. Catherines street for action. Crescent and Rue de la Montagne has some of the best restaurants in the city and many active nightlife locations. The hotel has a very nice salt water pool with an outdoor rooftop hot tub overlooking downtown montreal. All the amenities you would need including a bar, restaurant and outdoor patio exist in the hotel. nothing is inexpensive but the quality of the food and drinks are appropriate for the price. The staff are very attentive and knowledgeable about anything in the area.

I don't always get to stay in this hotel as it is in the upper price range, but if you can get a deal on-line, I would highly recommend the Hotel Le Crystal as a nice treat.

Room Tip: The lower rooms facing south (away from Rue De La Montagne and Rene Levesque Blvd) are much quieter...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Coldwinterhotbeach
Montreal
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I booked one night for our 10th Wedding Anniversary for me and my wife. From the moment we were greeted, and until we left, we received excellent service. We arrived to our room and we were pleasantly surprised with a hand written Happy Anniversary card and a bottle of apple sparkling wine (compliments of the Hotel). I forgot my umbrella in the car, and without asking, the valet parking attendant ensured that someone brought my umbrella to the room since it was raining that evening. We used the spa services and the salt water pool .... extremely clean and well maintained! Our Superior room was great .... very clean and comfortable with all the amenities. We are from Montreal (and rarely book a room in our city) but this was truly like going on a luxurious vacation resort. The next morning we had breakfast at La Coupole (the Hotel restaurant) and the food was great although the service was a bit slow (the only contructive criticism that I have regarding this Hotel). Overall, our stay at Hotel Le Crystal was amazing! This is definitely a 5-star Hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Themis C
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 23 May 2013

My partner and I visited Montreal on May/ 18/2013.
on our way to Montreal we had some drama and tough time as My car got towed by OPP due to speeding and the trip start it just brutal till we were able to get to Montreal which is different story.
but the minute I walked in to the Le Crystal hotel I knew I will be forgetting about my dramas
and I was right. what an amazing Hotel. The rooms, the comfort, the layout , massive bathroom and anything else that you think of it Le crystal hotel provides you.
the stuff were amazing and I would like to thank everyone of them to make us fell so welcomed and made our stay much pleasant . manager Tomas Mendonca were just outstanding , so helpful and extremely polite not to mention how handsome he was. lol
I wish I had more time to stay in that hotel as by far it was the best hotel i stayed in Montreal.
we travel to Montreal often but I was stupid that i didn't look at this hotel before but Now I am smarter and I won't look any where else.
trust me do your self a favor and stop wasting your time looking for the hotel . just book your stay in Le Crystal and will thank me later. lol

the service, the value for 5 stars hotel, sleep quality , cleanliness , and of course the Location are Excellent.
Thank you le Crystal thank you all the staff to make our experience out standing.
keep up the good work.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank farhad g
Collingwood, Canada
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Three sister's arrived from all across Canada to have a reunion in Montreal. Reservations were arranged last minute and the hotel did everything to accommodate our request's and then some. We were greeted by the Hotel's Assistant Manager Tina Rodrigues who was so warm, friendly, welcoming and helpful with our plans in the city for the days ahead. The staff were so fantastic and language was never a barrier. Our suite was so clean, contemporary and had all the amenities you could need or want. Service was above par...prompt, friendly and curtious. The food in the hotel restaurant was delish!! I give high praise to this unique, beautiful and delightful hotel. We are already planning our return visit this summer to enjoy this world class city and equally our stay at Le Crystal again.
Loved it!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Beth F
Corner Brook, Canada
Reviewed 9 April 2013

excellent service, staff and location..right across from the bell centre and minutes from theatres shopping and the best restaurants and night life you will ever experience..don't worry about speaking French...most people speak English as the first language..cannot say enough about this beautiful hotel and city..i will travel there frequently!!

Room Tip: get a suite..its worth it for those who travel for romance!!!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Nancy P
Southbury, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I recently booked 7 rooms for myself and colleagues at this stunning hotel! It comes highly recommended! We had deluxe suites with balconies.The rooms were spacious, clean and modern. The bathrooms were large and immaculate. The service was welcoming and wonderful! The location can't be beat. It's just a short walk to many shops and restaurants. Thank you for a great stay! We all loved it and will be staying here on all of our trips to Montreal.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business