We spent 3 nights here in July. We really liked the house, which is in a wonderful neighborhood on a tree-lined one-way street. We had a very large room on the 3rd floor and shared a bathroom, which was also large and spotless. The breakfasts were great too. We walked everywhere, but there is also a metro station nearby. Lots of really good restaurants, too. Our hosts were very knowledgeable about restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gingerbread Manor welcomes you to Montreal. Located in a manor house built in 1885. This delightful B&B invites you to enjoy a comfortable bed, a wonderful breakfast and Victorian splendour. Located in downtown Montreal near Square St-Louis. Close to most downtown and old Montreal points of interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Gingerbread Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gingerbread Manor Bed And Breakfast
- Gingerbread Manor Hotel Montreal