“best hotel in Montreal”
Review of Parc Suites Hotel

Parc Suites Hotel
Ranked #18 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
Reviewed 2 May 2011

We spend 2 nights in Parc Suits Hotel with our friends. Very good hotel, 5min from St. Katherine st, helpfull stuff, clean and nice rooms,, very good beds.
Next time - only this hotel.
New York.

Room Tip: one bedroom suit
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Parc Suites Hotel

Reviewed 1 May 2011

I was pleased with our room at Parc Suites. Although smaller than I thought it would be, it was certainly not too small, even for my husband and I, our two children (1 and 3 yrs), and my father. It was very clean and we found the bed comfortable. My three year old and father shared the pull out couch, and while my son and his toys were quite comfortable, my father did mentioned that he had to position himself around the support bar in order to get comfortable. I would suggest replacing the pull out or offering guests a thick mattress pad to add to the mattress. We loved having the kitchenette in the room, which was very convenient for breakfast since a grocery store was nearby. The only negatives are that the convenient store next to the hotel seems to be the local drunk hangout, which can be disconcerting when walking around it to get to the free parking behind the hotel. Also, there is no elevator, which, before we decided to leave it in the trunk of the car, made using our double stroller a little bit of a hassle. However, the staff was always more than willing to help us, which was nice. I would stay here again and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2011

While planning my next vacation, I realized I forgot to write a review for where I stayed last year. This hotel was very nice. It was clean and the staff was courteous and friendly. They even supplied umbrellas to us when it rained, which it did a lot. I recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2011

For us, it was perfect. Family with small children, arriving with our own car. The suites were perfect for us. Very clean. Staff are extremely pleasant and helpful. The free parking is a big plus as almost all Montreal hotels charge daily parking. The location is no big deal. Okay, it's slightly out of the way, but it's still very walkable, and public transport is close by. The area has great dining options, including Pâtisserie Belge two doors away, which is a Montreal institution for its transendent pastries. Very strong wifi signal everywhere in the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2011

Stayed at Hotel Parc Suites for more than a month (on and off) during a work relocation. The great staff and great value made my time away from home extremely comfortable. Free parking, free internet, a DVD collection, and even free long distance calls (within North America).

I had lived nearby before for years but never knew about this hotel (it is small - 8 rooms - and tucked away above a restaurant, which means you have to go up about a flight and a half of stairs - great for working off those fatty Schwartz's sandwiches).

There are kitchens in all the suites and the hotel is flanked by a huge grocery store and a "25-hour" convenience store. However, I didn't take advantage much due to all the great Montreal restaurants nearby - including Chez Cora's downstairs which have a great variety of breakfasts.

Highly recommended, especially if you plan on spending time at Mount Royal and the Plateau!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2011

Longest staircase I've ever used. But, EXCELLENT staff, VERY accomodating. Free VALET parking. Rooms small but clean & quiet

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2011

The hotel is very nice and clean. It is in the heart of Montreal, employees are very friendly and warm to every one. If you are looking for a friendly clean environment this is definitely the right place to stay in.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends