“Top Notch Service at a Great Location”
Review of Parc Suites Hotel

Parc Suites Hotel
Ranked #18 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
Reviewed 2 April 2014

If you want top notch professional service on your stay then Turgay is your guy. He went over and above to make sure that we enjoyed our trip in Montreal. Even though he runs the restaurant downstairs (that has amazing food), he was not afraid to give other recommendations to other great spots nearby. The Parc Suites is situated in a great part of Montreal that is close to several bars, cafes, and sites. Cabs are always easy to find to take you to Old Montreal or other places of interest. I stayed in the #2 suite that is smaller than the rest but has a huge bed and taller shower (I'm 6'5 so it matters). The free wifi, flat screen TV's and plenty of closet space made me feel at home. Using the fridge and sink we key on the 4 day stay.

Room Tip: The #2 is smaller but still a great room. Doesnt have the living space but has a huge bed and taller...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
HotelownerMontreal, General Manager at Parc Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear valued guest and Tripadvisor members,
Thank you for staying at Parc Suites Hotel and also for your time and energy spent on expressing your thoughts about your stay experience .
Our room number #2 is the only studio at the hotel and has a King size bed in it.
Studio has a stand shower in the bathroom and there is no bathtub. There is another Suite with a queen bed has a stand shower as well, rest of the suites has bathtub with shower.
Even if we have the restaurant the Bistro T downstairs of our hotel , which we highly recommend, we also help our guests by suggesting to them different options to select from among the neighboring restaurants , our main objective is to make our guests happy and to help them decorate their stay by recommending to them a variety of places that the downtown area has to offer,
We also look out for our guest’s interest by always suggesting to them to book directly with us in order to take advantage of the promotional free parking. Direct bookings also favor room selection and many other more surpluses,
Warmest regards,
Turgay D.
General manager

There are newer reviews for Parc Suites Hotel

Reviewed 1 April 2014

First of all Turgay is awesome. I left my wallet in the room and Turgay had the cleaning lady find it (after my attempts failed) and then he mailed it to Chicago that day. Talk about customer service!!!

The room was perfect for us (3 people) with a king size bed and then a pull out couch, full kitchen and nice bathroom. I was also very impressed at how clean the rooms were after we came back from lunch everyday. Great place!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
HotelownerMontreal, General Manager at Parc Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
We thank you for choosing the Parc Suites Hotel for your accommodation needs, and we appreciate the positive feedback that you have provided about our hotel, your opinion is very much acknowledged and appreciated. At the Parc Suites Hotel we put a lot of emphasis on quality control, to ensure the cleanliness of our rooms. And you can guarantee that we are always prepared to solve any kind of issue that there may be , issues that are related with our guest’s stay.
As you booked your room directly with the hotel,
Please do not forget to book your room again directly with the hotel for your next stay in order to have many advantages.
Warmest regards,
Turgay D.
General manager

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I usually don't give 5 stars, but this is one of those rare occasions where it is necessary. I stayed at the Parc Suites Hotel for 3 nights and 4 days with a few friends and both the service, as well as the rooms/hotel were just terrific. The rooms came with a kitchen, t.v., a nice bathroom, and wonderful bedroom. Though to be honest, other than having a clean bed and bathroom (which Parc Suites did), it was the level of service that was provided by the Parc Suites Staff that truly impressed me. They were patient, welcoming, friendly, and most importantly courteous. I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stayed at the Parc Suites for four days at the end of March. Had a king suite. The bed was super comfortable. The room was a good size. Hotel has tons of amenities: free WiFi, kitchenette with oven and fridge, full bath, and a restaurant attached below. Staff is very attentive!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I did plenty of research booking for my first trip to Montreal, and I am so happy that I chose this place. The night life is literally just blocks away, old Montreal a quick walk, tons of restaurants and bars within minutes of walking. You can see, taste and experience most everything Montreal has to offer without even taking a cab. The suites are just as advertised; open, roomy and the bed was extremely comfortable. The room came stocked with a nice kitchen and most importantly a large refrigerator and freezer, even the ice tray was filled when we got there. If you are planning a visit for an extended period of time or are planning a trip with a larger group like I did, this is definitely the place to stay! The receptionists took care of every one of our requests and they were delightful to deal with. I highly recommend and would gladly stay again.

Room Tip: Suites are very comfortable and well stocked. Grocery store right next door.
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Perfect location in the heart of Montreal. The service by the staff was wonderful, especially Turgay who helped us organize our entire trip. The rooms were very clean and larger than I expected. We had a large group in town and booked the entire hotel...couldn't have made a better choice.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank dhima
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I stayed overnight in a king studio suite on March 24th, 2014 and had a wonderful stay! I ended up arriving a couple hours earlier than expected and was able to check in early with no problems whatsoever. The room was adorable and included a well-stocked kitchen, TV, and nice bathroom. I will definitely be staying here when I return to Montreal!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo