“Excellent!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-ville
Ranked #26 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Friendly staff & nice/clean rooms. Location is excellent! I didn't get to explore as much as I would have liked because I was busy with work but I loved what I did get to see and plan to go back with my family. I did forget to pack toothpaste so having the Jean-Coutu across the street really benefited me. It was nice to have a mini fridge, microwave and Keurig in my room.
The only negative comment I have is that I wasn't able to close the thicker blinds (and I really tried!) but maybe if I had called someone to come help me, they would've been able to figure it out. My co-worker didn't have this issue in his room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (2,051)

994 - 1,000 of 2,051 reviews

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I stayed in the Garden Inn at the end of July and had a great experience. The staff was more than helpful and the property was clean. It is fairly close to the convention center and the old part of Montreal.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank L. W
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Excellent hotel, staff and location. I would stay here every time I was in the city. Breakfast was amazing and parking garage underneath hotel was very convenient. Rooms were very clean and very quiet..best sleep

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The hotel is centrally located, close to shopping, restaurants, and attractions. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and a decent size. Really appreciated having a fridge and microwave in the room. Also, there was always chilled water available in the lobby which was most enjoyable after being out in the heat of July. We used room service one night and the food was reasonable and delivered very promptly. The parking garage is convenient, but the stalls are very small and it is a little difficult to negotiate. No problems, just park with care. Would definitely stay again.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

pestered by housekeeping staff early on day of departure. correct number of room towels,bathroom items, bottled water and coffee/tea sachets were never provided over 5 days of occupancy. It wasn`t clear at all that breakfast of any kind was not provided but if we paid an extra 17 canadian dollars per day per person for it! ($272) " rooftop terrace " is actually balconies on two sides of a building less than half the size of it and it never sees the sun until after 3pm. The pool is small and the hottub/jucuzzi has two very weak jets. It is very much a business mans hotel where families very much lose out and there must be more family friendly hotels locally than this! BTW montreal has the most aggressive beggars iv`e come across in my life!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Henri R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-ville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Campbell K

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-ville for your recent stay in our city.

We are sorry to hear that you did not get the room amenities refreshed daily.
Please note that breakfast is never included in the room rate, at the exception of the B&B package, which was not your choice during your stay with us. Our breakfast rate is fair with regards to our competitors’ offering.
As well, we are surprised that you consider our 2 rooftop terrace as ‘’balconies’’, with both terrace’ surface being approx. of 750 sqft each.
Our property is very popular with families and leisure clientele throughout the year, enjoying all our facilities and our swimming pool, which is of a good size.

We appreciate your feedback and hope to have the privilege of serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

This is a well-kept hotel in a great location. Room price was fair, the place is clean, and the staff very welcoming. Lots of restaurants and attractions in walking distance. Parking garage is tight - if you have a large vehicle, be careful. Per day parking charges were $25, with in and out privileges.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

It was my first time at this hotel and was satisfied with the stay. A little difficult at registration but finally my issue was resolved by a Supervisor. Rooms are ok and bed was comfortable. Especially liked the fact that we could sit just outside to enjoy coffee in comfortable chairs even with a little rain because it was covered, will probably stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business