- The plateau is full of cafés and bistros, but a lot of them lack a real atmosphere, character, personality, soul, call it whatever you want. Well, Les entretiens has it.
- It is located right in that jewel of a neighborhood called 'Le petit Laurier'. A charming, slightly off-the-beaten-track part of the Plateau.
- For the music.
- The food is good. Slightly higher end food would suit the charm of the place very well, but then I suppose the idea is not to be too expensive a place.
What can be improved:
- The wine list. Definitely. It does not hurt to have a few good bottles. Please.
- Remove the 'Please let us find a seat for you ' sign at the entrance. As you walk in it almost dispels the charm of the place and makes you feel you just stepped in a Pizza Hut.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.