“Nice dinner, somewhat overpriced”
Review of Les Entretiens

Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Went with my husband and 18 yr old son looking for a nice neighborhood dinner. Salad course completely predictable. Tiny plate of greens with a nice balsamic vinegar and oil dressing. My husband and I had a salmon risotto dish. The fish portion could have been larger, but it was very good. Our son had a lobster club sandwich that he said was excellent. Service was fine, not overly friendly. Non Francophones will be quite comfortable here. The place isn't carling with tourists, but they so expect to communicate in English if necessary. The wine was so so and too expensive.

2  Thank HistorianMom

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I came here with my husband for a drink and dessert after 9pm on a weekday night. There were not many clients, the lights were low and a an impassioned piano player carried me away of the waves of his sweet sound.

The creme brulée was impeccable and waiter was a charm. It felt like being in early 20th Century Paris.

It's the mood of the Les Entretiens that I fell in love with. It's the place kind of place you want bring your lover to, sip strong drinks all night and say nothing but feel everything.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

My husband and I found this gem on our last evening in the city... my how we wish found you sooner.
We love being a part of the city we're visiting and not among the tourists. This is just our place. Filled with locals, families and live piano music.... we didn't want to leave.
We enjoyed delicious fresh hummus (we were starving upon first arriving, or we would have had one of the special appetizers of the day), followed by eggplant soup (amazing!) and then we both had a pumpkin risotto that might have been the best we've ever eaten. It was done to perfection and the seasoning... oh my.
An absolute must.

3  Thank Lauren B
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Loved my lunch here. Nice, beautiful and clean place with excellent staff and decor. Glad I came here today. Definitely a place I wouldn't hesitate to come back to. Simply bliss.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

This great little cafe serves a wonderful brunch that ranges from the simple to the splendid. Nicely priced, good coffee (strong, straight American style or great espresso/cappucino).

Friendly service, fresh ingredients, comfortable atmosphere in a great neighborhood.
We were brought here by friends who live in Montreal, who come regularly, so it gets a bonus tip from the locals!