“Fulam Cote vertu verry verry bad service- Tips obliged!!!!”
Review of Buffet Fu-Lam

Buffet Fu-Lam
Ranked #3,666 of 5,705 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montreal
“Fulam Cote vertu verry verry bad service- Tips obliged!!!!”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Actualy we use to go fulam in des-sources. food and service was good. but last thursday night I took my family in there Fulam (Cote vertu). the food was not realy like before specialy the Wok we had to wait the guy to come more than 5 min, then the service was realy very poor, at the end the server chiness lady treid to oblige me to pay tip in the visa machine.. when I told her I will give tips cash, she said ok, I gave to her around 3$ coins then she puted in the table and looked at me like I did Crime, I reported this to manager then he told yes you have to pay the tips.. so tips when customer is realy satisfied... this is not 1st time in the same restaurant we are not satisfied by service...

• Visited December 2012
7 Thank Mohammed_MMontreal

Montreal, Canada
“Food was terrible and price was expensive”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We used to go to the Fulam on Sources for many years and enjoyed it very much. When it closed we decided to give this one a try. I cannot say that there was anything that was really good. The chicken balls that my grandchildren put on their plate which they usually love were so hard with very little meat in each of them. They all left them and hardly ate anything there. I was shocked that an eleven year old was $16.95 for Wednesday evening. I will never go back and would not recommend it.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Joanbouchard
Montreal, Canada
“food was not that good”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

when we heard about this buffet we said we will enjoy some good asian food but the food was not fresh.
the salads where like reused and did smell like old vegetables.
the other meal where without any colors just mixes of vegetables and meat or chicken or porc.
not a buffet that i will recommand. i think that when you want to eat asian need to go to a restaurant not a buffet where you can enjoy one meal at a time but good quality.
the service is poor since the people working there do not understand english or french only the boss or superviser

will not go back there and god knows how much i love asian food

Visited January 2012
1 Thank allammontreal
Montreal, Canada
“Okay in weekends, awful in weekdays”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I went there too many times because it's the only place that all my family members accept. Personally I don't like it. The smell of deep fried something makes me sick even before I get into the restaurant, later I would get used to it and ignore it. In weekends at least you can find crab leg which is not deep fried (sometimes it's too salty and not fresh). In weekdays the choices are limited. Desserts are cheap.

• Visited May 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“It's the idea of AYCE Chinese Buffet that gets me”
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Crazy, I'm from Vancouver and we do not even have something comparable to this place.
It has traditional Chinese dishes, North Americanized Chinese dishes, Italian and North American food, Montreal Smoked Meat, any type of salad, A huge assortment of desserts, including 10 flavours of ice cream, and its all you can eat. My wife downed about 10 deep fried frogs, impressive. I ate so much I had to hibernate for about 16 hours after. All for about $16. And they were all fairly good quality.

We have Uncle Willy's in Vancouver that does not even come close to this place. This place has about 6 carts of food compared to Uncle Willy's 2.

Good, quick service too.