I like this place. Here is why:
* Starwoods - I generally like these properties, although I admit some of them (especially Sheratons) are feeling dated
* Breakfast is excellent: a lot of fruit, smoked salmon.
* Rooms are good, especially the beds and bathrooms.
* Gym is outstanding.
* Service is at a high standard.
Have stayed at this Westin in the past 16 months and will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the junction of Old Montreal and downtown, Le Westin Montreal features 455 spacious bedrooms and suites, all offering the unparalelled comfort of Westin's Heavenly bed, complementary WiFi, in-room safe, iHome with mp3 clock and small fridge. Le Westin Montreal is connected by underground walkway to Montreal Palais des Congres (main Convention Centre) and to Montreal Subway (Metro). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Westin Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Westin Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Westin Montreal