“Memorial Day Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Gite Dezery

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Montreal
Le Gite Dezery
Ranked #22 of 144 Montreal B&B and Inns
“Memorial Day Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We visited Le Gite Dezery for our family/couples trip. What a great establishment and "G"ille was the greatest host. His gourmet breakfast was filling and it's close proximity to attractions and the metro make it a great spot to stay. A+ service.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here during the recent Formula one race. Gilles was a great host and we both enjoyed the excellent home made breakfasts offered each day.

The gite is in a quiet residential district, about 20 mins walk/underground ride away from the centre of town. This made it a great place to get too and from the F1 circuit.

Our room was clean, with a lovely balcony and a jacuzzi that we both enjoyed relaxing in.

I think the gite was a little expensive, the prices during the F1 are higher than normal but for $175+tax a night I'd of expected there to be a fridge and a regular shower in the room.

I'd stay here again, next time I'm in town

Room Tip: Call Gilles to discuss the rooms available and the features you want as they are all a little differ...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Kamloops, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed at Le Gite Dezery for a week earlier this month, and have only good things to say about it. Gilles made me feel very welcome. I had Le Studio, a one-bedroom apartment with fully equipped kitchen. The rooms are beautiful and very clean. It's located in a quiet residential neighbourhood and is an easy walk to metro and buses. I managed fine without a car. I recommend it highly.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank cherylleeinkamloops
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

We had a great time at Le Gite Dezery. The hospitality was great, the food was excellent and the room was nicely decorated. I would suggest this B&B to everyone. We also wanted to visit downtown and took the Metro, it was easy and a great experience.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ktm_girl82
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

My husband and I stayed at this lovely, clean, quiet B&B on Dec. 29. The host, Gilles, is extremely welcoming and attentive, the rooms were beautifully decorated and clean, and the breakfast delicious! Fantastic alternative to a hotel, parking available, perfect for vacationers or business travelers alike. Will recommend to friends and family!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Linden, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

I just returned from a wonderful vacation in Montreal and it was partly due to this charming B&B. It was stylish, clean, and quiet, and the owners were so sweet and accomodating to whatever I needed. Breakfast was yummy! The location is really good too and there was always a spot to park outside even when returning at 3am. Should I return to Montreal I will definately stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
NYC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

We drove from New York to Montreal in October, and the weather was amazing! We had a fantastic B&B. Gilles was amazing host, each day he prepared a beautiful and tasty breakfast, was super helpful in every way, we would definitely return to see Gilles. Also, the neighborhood was easy to move from place to place and very close to all transportation, etc. It's walking distance to the Botanical Gardens, which is a must see.

Thank you Gilles!!!