“perfect B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Le 9 et demi

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Montreal
Le 9 et demi
Ranked #23 of 144 Montreal B&B and Inns
Vancouver, Canada
“perfect B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

My teenage daughter and I stayed for 4 nights at the St. Denis location and absolutely loved it!
We weren't sure what to expect and were so pleasantly surprised when we arrived!The beautiful hardwood floors were stunning. The rooms were spotlessly clean. Not quite downtown but near the wonderful Jean Talon market. Greg recommended a quaint and fabulous French bistro nearby which we truly enjoyed. When visiting my daughter at McGill university I will absolutely stay here again.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

9 et demie is not fancy, but it has a great vibe. You feel right at home and comfortable. The rooms are simple, but well designed. The kitchen, dining room, and patio are great. Shared baths and no AC, but the price is right. And the location on Blvd St. Laurent was just right for me.
It was all good. I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

My husband and I stayed here, at the St. Denis location, for three nights in May and had a really enjoyable time. Greg stayed up to meet us upon our arrival, which was terribly late because of traffic, and continued to show perfect hospitality the entire time we were there.

The B&B is in a lovely old building with lots of dark wood paneling, built-ins, and other architectural details. The St. Denis location is in a more residential area, but close enough that you can walk to areas with lots of restaurants, bars, and shopping.

The kitchen and two bathrooms are shared, and are kept meticulously clean. Breakfast is laid out and available all day, as are coffee and tea.

The B&B is not fancy, but we're not into fancy. It was perfect for us. I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking for a simple, friendly, creative place to stay.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Lyon, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

Hello, My wife and I wanted to spend a few days in Montreal. We found this B&B in a french guide book and we weren't disappointed ! Jean, the owner, was extremely sympathetic and explain to us the town and its main attraction. Moreover, he doesn't hesitate to grab a coffee with the customers during the breakfasts. We paid 75$ per night (taxes included) for the smallest room. It was clean but directly on the avenue (can be a little bit noisy). the living was also clean and we can use the kitchen to cook.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

I warmly recommand this place, where I was very well welcomed and adviced on what to do in Montreal. The atmosphere is great, with nice living room, kitchen and very nice rooms. The quality of the service is excellent in regard of the cheap price. Definitely a place to go!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

My boyfriend and I recently spent a few days in Montreal and stayed at both of their locations. They are Very different from each other but great in their own ways. I absolutely loved the colours at the Saint Laurent location!
The two owners are great, very friendly and helpful, definitely made us feel right at home. Giving us all sorts of recommendations for things to do and places to eat.
Both B&B's are in great locations, just depends on what you are looking for. Both locations have a great little patio. The breakfast is simple... cereal, fruits, yogurt, bagels, juice, tea/coffee available at anytime.
Overall I liked the main B&B on Saint Laurent because I preferred the area a little better, it's open later and had more restaurants and shops that I liked.
I really think that staying at this place made my trip more enjoyable! I would stay here again or recommend it to friends in a heartbeat! We will definitely be back again!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Audrey C
Montpellier, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2011

A B & B different from the others...You feel like you are at a friends place. You don't have the little lady always checking what you're doing or where you been (and what you've done!!!)...Actually, it's two young guys that run the place, they are super cool, they tell you about good places to eat or go out...And the place is really funky also...Crazy colors everywhere, cool decorations, and funky furniture....Oh yeah, and the location is perfect...If I had a guesthouse, it would be just like this one....I highly recommend!!!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends