We arrived at this hotel very late for a single night's stay after a long day of travel. We were very weary, but even hungrier. Learning at the front desk that the kitchen in the bar would remain open for another couple of hours, we quickly settled into our room (which included the most spacious and complete bathroom we've ever experienced while travelling), then descended to see what might still be available in the larder. The cheerful staff in the bar assured us that there was plenty of food and plenty of time. We shared a dozen wings and a salad. The wings were big; the salad was massive and filled with healthy ingredients, which caused us to feel pretty righteous despite the late hour for a meal. We plunged into sleep in the very comfortable bed, waking up so late the next morning that we were convinced we'd missed the complimentary breakfast buffet. Mais non! Even at that hour, the offerings were plenty and delicious. The pastries were as fresh as could be. We can't speak to parking because we used a taxi get from the train station to the hotel and the hotel shuttle transported us to the airport the next day. We highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express Montreal Airport whether you're staying one night or several. We chose it because of its proximity to the airport, but also because the price was right. From the front desk staff, who greeted us with genuine warmth and interest, to the unseen wizards in the bar kitchen and our excellent servers, to the staff responsible for preparing and supervising breakfast, and the people who readied our room: we were able to relax, refuel and recharge in preparation for the long flight west. We had stayed briefly in a Holiday Inn Express in Kingston a week previously and had thought that it might be unique in its comforts and services, but even our brief stay at the Montreal Airport Holiday Inn Express causes us to think that the bar is set high for all managers and staff at these Inns and that they vault right over that bar--certainly at the Holiday Inn Express Montreal Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the West Island of Montreal Quebec, our hotel is only 5 minutes from Dorval-Pierre-Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL).Enjoy a comfortable stay in a 100% non-smoking environment close to Montreal's most interesting attractions and the area's most prominent businesses.Take advantage of our free WiFi high-speed Internet access, hot breakfast buffet and 24hr airport shuttle service. Enjoy our spacious rooms and over-sized suites all with wood floors, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker and high definition (HD) signal viewable on 32" and 40" LCD TVs.Situated near Fairview, Rockland and Cote-Vertu Shopping Centres and only 8 km from the famous Lachine Canal National Historic Site, our hotel allows guests to explore Montreal's finest shops, restaurants and museums in comfort and style.Business travelers appreciate our location at the Montreal Airport while adjacent to major corporations such as Bombardier, Rolls Royce, CAE and Novartis. Perfect for business meetings or conferences, our hotel offers five meeting rooms with state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment.As you plan your next trip to the Montreal area, we invite you to experience our hotel's exceptional service at an unbeatable value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Montreal Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Montreal
- Holiday Inn Montreal