“Comfortable Suite in Beautiful Montreal”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your private room for the suite
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
LightPack...
“Comfortable Suite in Beautiful Montreal”
Reviewed 21 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The location was perfect! Extremely close to the Village, and to the Metro! Restaurants and cafes were also all very close by. The room was very comfortable- comfortable king sized bed, and a perfect and modern en suite. The kitchen could benefit from a larger fridge; however, the owner was very helpful and accommodating, and provided a small fridge for our room to ensure we had enough space for our food. The apartment also does not have air conditioning; however, the room had a large fan, and large windows which could open to allow lots of air flow. All and all, we had a perfect stay in Montreal and in this apartment!

4 Jun 2018
Hola :)
It was a pleasure to have you in our place.
You are right about the fridge , We are getting a bigger fridge delivered this week .
Hope you'll have a greta summer season and to see you again in our place. You are always welcome :)
Catherine...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best hosts i have ever worked with!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2018 for a stay in June 2017

The services provided by the hosts is amazing!! Whenever I needed anything they responded quickly to my messages and helped me for whatever I needed. I recommend their place; it’s newly renovated, beautiful and cozy!! Also, greaaat location!! I really had fun working out my vacantion stay with them; Secure and thrusting. Thank you so much for everything!
Catherine

22 May 2018
My dear Cathy
It's been more that a pleasure connecting with such a warm personality and smart woman as you. I do wish have you over with us i many other times and have time to grab a coffee with you !!
Lupita
Mariaines...
“Warm,Cozy and Well Equipped Suite”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I rented the 1 bedroom suite and it was perfect for muy husband and I to spent a weekend. This beautiful suite is so well located closed to downtown. The room has good online connection, coffeemaker, fridge and perfect bathroom. Lupita welcome us with sweets and chocolates.
Great service . We strongly recommend this very nice place to everybody. Truly went above and beyond. Huge thanks to Lupita & Michel

15 May 2018
Thank you very much Mariaiines and Alejandro You are a dream guests. It was a pleasure having such interesting, respectful and lovely couple. Welcome back any time you visit our beautiful Montreal .
Road77286...
“A home away from home”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

When I booked the cozy suite, I was just looking for a place to sleep while my daughter was in the nearby hospital. It turned out to be the best decision I made. I was greeted warmly and with enthusiasm by the landlady. When she found out the reason for my stay she did everything in her power to make me comfortable. I could reach her anytime of the day if I had questions.The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. I couldn't have asked for a better location. Right around the corner, you will find a variety of restaurants, a pharmacy, a place to wash clothes. And it's only a 20 minute walk to downtown.
I have already told my friends about this little gem and I intend to go back someday and this time hopefully for pleasure!!
Marina Hajjar

15 May 2018
Marina, guest like you make my work a truly pleasure thing to do. I feel lucky to have met such a caring, sweet woman that I can't wait to have you over in a brighter reason to come and share some time with us .
Get a hug from us,
J0elleSav...
New York City, New York
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed 9 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The room is absolutely charming, super clean and well located! Lupita & Michel are great hosts, always smiling and very welcoming! They gave me great advices of things to do and places to see and that made my trip really lovely!

Your age range 25-34
My dear Joelle
We enjoyed very much having over such a bright, smart and lovely woman as you! We are thrilled that you had a great time with us.You are more than welcome to our place anythime !
Get a hug from us,
PamelaV10...
“Best place in Montreal”
Reviewed 3 May 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The apartment is gorgeous. It is so beautifully and tastefuly decorated. It’s fancy but cozy all at once. The location is amazing too, you can literally walk anywhere! And the hosts are wonderful, they really do make you feel at home. I definitely recommend staying here and I will be coming back very soon! Thank you Lupita!

8 May 2018
Thank you very much Pamela !
It was a pleasure to have such a sweet, beautiful guess. Looking forward to have you with is again.
Your home in Canada :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing