“I wouldn't go there.”
Review of Angrignon Park

Angrignon Park
Ranked #125 of 393 things to do in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: This park, popular for recreation, has a four-mile bike trail that is used by cross-country skiers during the winter.
montreal
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“I wouldn't go there.”
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Cars parked in the parking lot at all hours of the night. Very little police presence. Shouldn't this park be subjected to a curfew like Congress Park in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.? There are two sections of fence on rue de la Verendrye that were damaged three years ago in a car accident in April that still have not been repaired. What is the city waiting for? Two years ago someone drove out of the park late at night like a bat out of hell and sideswiped my wife's car as she drove down rue de la Verendrye, broke off her side mirror and drove off. Recently, human remains were found there that made national news. I wouldn't go there for a fun-filled family afternoon.

Visited September 2011

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice park”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I was working at The Fort Angrignon once and I just love this park...watercourse, trees, in winter you can slide in familly!!!!

Visited July 2011
Montréal
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“quiet”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

if you want a quiet place to read or walk, it's okay, not a must see, far from downtown, near the airport

Montreal, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Spectacular park on the green metro line”
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I loved on the park for 7 years and miss it dearly. Beautiful, huge with lots of BBQs and pic nic tables, a man made lake and other ponds. Lots of trees. No cars allowed in but quite walkable.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Celry
montreal
“Not too clean!”
Reviewed 28 April 2010

Hi, I`ve been going to Angrignon park all my life, and this is the first year that I`ve seen how dirty it`s really been. I walk my dog daily along the trails offered and the garbage is everywhere! It`s been five days now that the workers have not yet picked up, even the small streams along the paths are filthy with garbage...what do the grounds keepers actually do all day, because I never see anyone working to keep it clean. I hope the city can look into this problem, there are lot of lazy people that don`t take pride in there work anymore. Oh yeah, still no bathrooms!!