“If you're gay and like hot guys ...”
Review of Stock Bar

Stock Bar
Ranked #24 of 221 Nightlife in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: North Americas Best Gay Male Strip Club
Reviewed 10 November 2013

….. then go to Stock Bar. A great strip club. The bartenders and dancers are friendly. Don't get me wrong - they aren't looking for life-long friendships - the nice they are, the more apt you are to pay for a lap dance. But they at least smile and make conversation and while on stage, they actually dance, put effort into their routines, and know how to energize a crowd. If you're going to go to a strip club, then this is the best one to go to!

4  Thank Bos2nTraveler01

Reviewed 28 October 2013

This place an awesome surprise. I had a great time with all the eye candy that was dancing. The cover to get in was $3.00 and very much worth it to get in. Great music and the amount of dancers was breathe taking. Drinks are a bit pricey, but it's all about the experience. This is unlike any club in the USA. A MUST visit when in Montreal.

2  Thank Josh W
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I made it a point to stop at Stock Bar on my trip to Montreal, after reading the many favorable reviews online. I even "scouted" it out to make sure it's not in a seedy location the day I planned on going.

The place did not disappoint. In fact, it exceeded my expectations! The guys were plentiful, and although they could use some variety (most were muscular caucasian men), they were terrific eye candy. It was only $3 to get in, and I savored every minute.

The place had two performances in the shower the weekend I was there, both very sexy.

But I think what takes the cake here is the private dance. I chose this really good-looking fellow, and I liked him so much that I kept him for more than one song! In a nutshell, he brought it. ;)

Could not recommend enough. Stock Bar is a great place to have some harmless fun when you're in Canada.

3  Thank samandtham
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

I love it, the best strip bar in north america I will go back soon 20$ prv8 dance nice man beef. Hot guys on stage an average of 40 guys shuffle on stage.

1  Thank Mk0037
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I arrived at 10pm on a weeknight with a small $4 covercharge for entrance. There was probably 20 dancers. Some were poledancing on the mainstage, some were dancing on the bartop, some were lapdancing with clients in private booths, some were mingling in the crowd. All the men were super nice and sociable and very sexy. Private lapdance was $20 per song, though i think prices vary. The quality of manbeef was excellent. This place was more organised than the other 5 or 6 gay strip bars.

4  Thank Matthew R