“change in ownership”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Centre Savanna
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Centre Savanna sera la toute nouvelle version 2.0 du Spa Savanna, un commerce établit dans le quartier Atwater depuis plus de 6 ans. Les nouveaux propriétaires sont un jeune couple d’entrepreneurs avec une formule réinventée des soins pour le corps. Tout en gardant le concept Spa déjà très apprécié de sa clientèle, le Centre Savanna offrira une toute nouvelle gamme de soins spécialisés qui permettront de combiner des forfaits médico-esthétiques et de relaxation. La métamorphose a déjà commencé avec nos trois nouvelles technologies!! Obtenez détente et beauté, dans un concept spa avec la tout dernière technologie en esthétique spécialisé. Restez en contact avec nous pour connaître les nouveautés, promotions et produits vedettes!!
Reviewed 25 October 2012

I have been there in the past (early 2012) when they were under the old management and things were not the best. I tried it recently with the new owner and it is much better. The reason they weren't taking the coupons is because the previous owner didn't want to cough up the money they received - but the new owner is agreeing to honor the coupons. That is great and professional.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

I went yesterday and I used the tuango coupon. Except the fact that they didn't register my appointement right, they managed to get a place for me and my boyfriend. Nice massage, pedicure and facial. Employees were friendly and they were considerate. The place is clean and warm.
I was worry at first because I red the reviews and it was so hard to get a appointment. But at the end, everything went well.
Dont judge the place too fast. It's a new local business and they deserve a chance !!

2  Thank MlleKa80
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I got a massage, pedicure and facial at this spa today (had a Tuango coupon). It was my first time there and I was a bit anxious because of the previous reviews. Well, everything was just PERFECT. The place was spotless clean. Everyone was kind and very professional. I highly recommend this spa and will certainly go back.

1  Thank carinefranck
Reviewed 26 July 2012

My first and last faclal / pedi and mani there, that is for sure! The girl who did my facial was very sneaky. The whole time she was doing the facila, she tried to upsell me. It was not relaxing at all. I felt as if I were in a thrid world country where they con you ihnto taking more products. She told me that they forgot to book my mani and pedi and when I said I would go talk to them she quickly said she already had. Very suspecious... Anyway, I believe the whole reason she lied to me was so that she could upsell me on the facial and do the lousy pedi herself. She said it would cost the same but it turned out to be well over $100 more. Conviniently, she disappeared when the time came to pay. After that day, they called me non-stop saying my products were waiting for me. What? I never ordered products. The girl had been trying to sell me facial products the whole time during the facial. I had never even heard of these products and they were triple the price of higher end products that were well known. I had to tell them to stop calling me or I would report them. Really bad business. I am going back for a massage this week (to give them one more chance since they are around the corner from where I live) and will let you know how that goes. I called in advance to confirm the appointment, the pricer and masseuse. Stay tuned...

1  Thank JuicyTidBits
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Great place if you love bad customer service because they are amazing at that. Go there and you might get burned...badly too. The best part is no one cares and they will treat you like crap.

3  Thank elsie r