“Great spa experience in St Henri!”
Review of Centre Savanna - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Centre Savanna
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Centre Savanna sera la toute nouvelle version 2.0 du Spa Savanna, un commerce établit dans le quartier Atwater depuis plus de 6 ans. Les nouveaux propriétaires sont un jeune couple d’entrepreneurs avec une formule réinventée des soins pour le corps. Tout en gardant le concept Spa déjà très apprécié de sa clientèle, le Centre Savanna offrira une toute nouvelle gamme de soins spécialisés qui permettront de combiner des forfaits médico-esthétiques et de relaxation. La métamorphose a déjà commencé avec nos trois nouvelles technologies!! Obtenez détente et beauté, dans un concept spa avec la tout dernière technologie en esthétique spécialisé. Restez en contact avec nous pour connaître les nouveautés, promotions et produits vedettes!!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great spa experience in St Henri!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Really nice staff and beautiful facilities. Unexpected considering the location. Small, but well priced. Would definately go back.

Visited October 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great improvment!”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Hi all, I used to be a weekly customer at savanna until the quality started going down the hill...(2011) I was so upset that I stop going there for years....until recently...I heard that new owners were taking over and that the services level were meeting expectations! I could not help myself and book a facial! I have to say that it is the truth, spa savanna has rejuvenated, it is back to what it was and above, the new owners work very hard to get the best of this place! Am ery happy again and will be back to my Spa!!

1 Thank Sherrylim
“State-of-the art techniques and skin care, la creme de la creme!”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

The best facial I ever had! the new owner Carla is faboulus, very detail oriented and she provides states-of-the-art cosmetic cares!Great experience! Highly tecommended

Montreal, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“change in ownership”
Reviewed 25 October 2012

I have been there in the past (early 2012) when they were under the old management and things were not the best. I tried it recently with the new owner and it is much better. The reason they weren't taking the coupons is because the previous owner didn't want to cough up the money they received - but the new owner is agreeing to honor the coupons. That is great and professional.

Visited October 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very good experience !!”
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I went yesterday and I used the tuango coupon. Except the fact that they didn't register my appointement right, they managed to get a place for me and my boyfriend. Nice massage, pedicure and facial. Employees were friendly and they were considerate. The place is clean and warm.
I was worry at first because I red the reviews and it was so hard to get a appointment. But at the end, everything went well.
Dont judge the place too fast. It's a new local business and they deserve a chance !!

2 Thank MlleKa80