I was with my sister in Montreal in march 30 th and this hotel was a good price for value.
Our studio was clean and spacious with a kitchen.Our bed was confortable and we had a
quiet and nice stay.The breakfast is affordable and served between 8-11 Am.
Place Alexis Nihon a shooping center closed by is perfect to buy take away such as sushis, and sandwitches .If you look for a good deal this hotel is perfect.I pay 79 $ a night !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in Downtown Montreal, La Tour Belvedere Apartment Hotel offers Exceptional Service and Value. Welcome to La Tour Belvedere, a well appointed apartment hotel in a quiet location offering spacious suites and all the amenities and features you need for corporate housing and short or long term affordable stays in Montreal. Located just steps from the hustle and bustle in downtown Montreal, relax at our furnished hotel apartment while enjoying convenient services and close freeway and subway access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Tour Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Tour Belvedere Hotel Montreal
- La Tour Belvedere Montreal