This hotel met our needs to be in Montreal and close to the metro. The room we had was big and I liked having a living room and small kitchen. It wasn't fancy and yes, there were holes in the cabinet holding the TV but it wasn't that bad. I expected a real dump according to some of the reviews here. It wasn't. The room had a balcony which faced an ugly alleyway and other balconies but I liked the idea of another fire exit. The roof top was amazing - the view terrific - and the pool on the roof was also a plus. Breakfast was adequate. The area was charming and the metro really close. One street away, was everything you could possibly need. Convenient, adequate and the price was right. The front desk people were very nice and the parking was close and convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in Downtown Montreal, La Tour Belvedere Apartment Hotel offers Exceptional Service and Value. Welcome to La Tour Belvedere, a well appointed apartment hotel in a quiet location offering spacious suites and all the amenities and features you need for corporate housing and short or long term affordable stays in Montreal. Located just steps from the hustle and bustle in downtown Montreal, relax at our furnished hotel apartment while enjoying convenient services and close freeway and subway access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotelopia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Tour Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Tour Belvedere Hotel Montreal
- La Tour Belvedere Montreal