1,334 results
All reviewsplace dupuisbusiness floordrug storeberri uqammetro linebit datedgreat view of the cityconvenient locationtwo double bedscatherine streetold citysupermarketprivilegesundergroundcanadachinatown
Reviewed 30 December 2013

This hotel is a great combination: one one hand nice, clean, pleasant and comfortable rooms, combined with excellent location, and all of that for a very affordable rates.
It is my first choice in my repeated stays in town.
I LOVE their breakfasts and try to make sure I have it at least once during my stay.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing toward the Mount Royal - beautiful night view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Terrific hotel, easy to get to and there's a Metro station right outside the door. Walking distance to many good restaurants too. (And we even got some holiday shopping in just a few blocks away.)
Lobby is elegant, staff is welcoming and our room, on a high floor, was clean and quiet.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Steve N
Reviewed 16 December 2013

first time in Montreal with my family to visit old Montreal, Olympic stadium, Planetarium.... The room was clean, good size for my family and the view was amazing. The staff was helpful and friendly. Had a great time at the pool!!! Will return at this place for sure

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Great stay! Great location, only 500 meters from Metro subway. Went for child's basketball tournament. The kids loved the proximity to everything, especially the shopping on Black Friday. We enjoyed the food court attached to the hotel and the breakfast buffet at the hotel. The service was excellent. Parking not conducive to large vehicles. All in all a great weekend away.

Room Tip: Excellent location for restaurants, metro and shopping.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2013

My husband and I stayed last weekend at the Gouveneur, loved it. We got a nice and comfortable room .it was very clean .I liked the coffee machine .The view was priceless . Staff was helpful and very welcoming. We even got our room before check in time ..it was appreciated as we drove . We stayed in and had supper at the restaurant ...an excellent value ..do not know about breakfast . The location is amazing right by the subway and also attached to a small mall and a food court .
I will definitely return for the price we paid ..it was worth it

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple