My husband, two children, and I stayed here for a week so the kids could attend the MWS camp. Camp (located in McGill's New Residence Hall building) was a 10 min walk away. If you stay one week, you can take advantage of a discount. We were a 5 min walk from two different metro stops. The Juste pour rire festival was 2 min walk from the hotel, providing limitless entertainment for the kids. Great restaurants (Bouillon Bilk) were located 10 min walk from the hotel. We tended to eat great lunches in restaurants and pick up things for dinner in the nearby (3 mins from hotel) grocery or natural foods store. The pool was one of the best we encountered during our 3 weeks of travel. The on-site washing machine and dryer were essential for traveling with children. We had a corner room on one of the higher floors, and our view was great. The size of the room (for a one-bdrm suite) was fantastic--definitely like an apartment and not hotel. For the cost, space, and convenience, it was an excellent choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located downtown Montreal on prestigious Sherbrooke Street, within walking distance from McGill University, Place des Arts and bustling St-Catherine Street, L'Appartement Hôtel welcomes you in its 126 studios and suites all we fully equipped kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your L'Appartement Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Appartement Hotel Montreal
- l Apartment Montreal Hotel