US$165
US$157
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$288
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$135
US$131
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$235
US$229
US$207
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

US$189
US$183
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$218
US$179
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$314
US$281
1,011 results
All reviewscondo sectionconcordia universityunderground parkingcatherine streetdowntown montrealbell centreroom was clean and comfortablebooked this hotelmetro stationhotel restaurantold montrealfew blocksmini fridgecoffee makerspakitchenettefi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It's a fairly big hotel and is fairly close to the downtown. We only stayed here a night. Somehow we got upgraded to the "suite" style rooms which also came with a kitchen. The beds were ok, I have slept in more comfortable beds before but overall it was good. Also our room was at the back of the hotel since it has two buildings so there was little to no noise at all on the 12th floor. If you get a room facing the main street and on a low floor, you will for sure hear noise at night.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
benjamin m, General Manager at Le Nouvel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest
We thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience and thank you for taking
the time to do so. We are glad we met your expectation and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you
again in a near future
Le Nouvel Hotel & Spa Montreal downtown

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel doesn't disappoint! Our room was fantastic! we had a suite and well it was comfortable and we enjoyed our stay! We came with a group of 30 people and I didn't hear a complaint from anyone! I certainly would look at staying here again the next time we are in Montreal! Keep up al the great work and thank you for a fantastic stay!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
benjamin m, General Manager at Le Nouvel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest
what more can a general manager wish as far as good comments , thank you for making my day and sharing
your overwhelming's comments .l will defiantly share it with all my service team
wish you well and a wonderful summer
Le Nouvel el HOtel MOntreal Downtown

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pros: Good price point; good location; recently renovated washroom and painted room; very clean; friendly staff

Cons: my throat burned a bit which means strong chemicals in cleansers or pesticides; boring and pricey roomservice menu; dowdy lobby

Takeaway: Pros beat cons and if we are again looking for a place to stay rather than hang out we would choose again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience in our trip advisor page and
We wish you well and a wonderful summer
Le NOuvel Hotel downtown montrea

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My room was clean and comfortable. Stayed in a suite with an excellent kitchenette which had everything I needed (fridge, electric stove, microwave, kettle, coffee maker and basic utensils).Cleaning services were provided daily as were fresh towels and toiletries.
The location of the hotel facilitated easy access to the local public transportation system, both buses and trains. Needless to say, Montreal has an excellent public transportation system. Little need to use taxis.
Hotel staff were most helpful and responded to queries in a timely manner. Nohora went beyond the call of duty in this regard. All facilities were in superb working condition.
The in-room safe proved extremely useful and convenient.

Room Tip: Excellent rooms throughout the hotel. Travelers can seek the guidance of staff if necessary.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
thank you for your overwhelming comments , we will use them as a motivation to always do
better and offer unforgettable stay experience
we wish you well and a wonderful summer
Le Nouvel Hotel Montreal downtown

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I booked a room (advance purchase rate) on March 3rd via the hotel website for one night , June 5th. I received a confirmation for the booking. To my consternation, when I arrived for the check-in I was told that my booking had been cancelled. No phone calls, no emails, nothing. Apparently the hotel attempted to proceed with the payment in the middle of the night on March 14th and the attempt was unsuccessful. My credit card is obviously valid, never had any issues for over 25 years and I use it daily. Mastercard did not report any issues. The vast majority of the Hotels in Montreal were all fully booked because of the U2 concert and the F1 racing. This is insane, I drove from Ontario, zero respect for customers. Beware, the policy for advance purchase rate states this: 'reservation will be automatically cancelled without notification if credit card is refused by banking institution.' As stated, I never had any credit issues. I work for the government and trust me, my colleagues will never consider staying at this hotel under any circumstances. Use at your own risk.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

first of all I would like to apologize for the inconveniences, but with respect, and so that the readers of trip advisor can understand the situation, I would like to share the following:
your credit card has been refused not by us but by your banking institutions. At your arrival we showed you the proof of refusal from your bank.
Beyond your comments it is very well indicated on our web site that credit cards must be valid and if not the reservation will be canceled without notice
I suggest that you address this issue with your banking institutions to know the reason for refusal especially when you book a
reservation on a advance purchase, which means immediate payment
despite this fact, Mrs. Natalia, our front desk manger gave you all the help needed to find a hotel room
Le Nouvel Hotel Montreal downtown