“Luxurious rooms in great location”
Review of Loews Hotel Vogue

Loews Hotel Vogue
Ranked #8 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Was here for business, but I would also recommend the Vogue hotel for tourists in downtown Montreal. It is ideally located near major attractions: the Bell Centre, sainted Catherine street and the venerable oil vie,s. Great service, comfortable beds and luxurious rooms. Friendly staff. Restaurants all around, including one attached to hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better, but not very noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We were there for a Fourth of July and jazz festival. Staffs were nice and friendly. There were constructions nearby that made us wake up early during our vacation. We really wanted to sleep in. Staffs were nice and moved us to a different room. AC was an issues. We were told that some pipes broke and they were trying to fix it. Internet was good in our first room, but once we got moved to a different room, it did not work at all. When we first checked in, we were told that we would be charge extra for Internet in the room, and I told the receptionist that I was told that my package did include in room Internet. She did not charge extra. But we ended up using it in the lobby, because it did not work in our second room at all. Staffs were very helpful and accommodating. Very clean an enjoyed the tea and coffee in the lobby. I would not recommend the restaurant in the lobby. It is. Different company. They would not let us order food to go when th found out that we were going sit in the lobby. So we had breakfast t h restaurant. My orange juice was not even half of the glass. They use a champagne glass and because they put a piece of orange on the rim sticking down inside my glass, they couldn't fill it to half glass or else It would touch the orange. Do I really care about the piece of orange! It wasn't cheap either. Location of hotel was ok, and price was ok. Bed was ok but the construction noises was crazy. I rate it average value because my AC did not work well the first night and the noises from nearby construction were crazily loud. We could not sleep well the first night at all, and the Internet signal in our second room did network at all so we ended up going down to the lobby and used It there. The staffs are really nice especially the receptionists.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Jean-Francois D, Room Division Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us while in Montreal in July.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences during your visit.
We indeed faced a little situation with a broken pipe impacting our AC system. Rest assured, it is now resolved.

You will be happy to know we upgraded our Internet system. In room wifi connection is now complimentary. A second wifi network for heavy download is also available for an additional premium.

We are working closely with the contractor next door to obtain their work schedule and plan our room assignment accordingly and ensure our guest comfort.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly upon your return to Montreal so we can show you what a true Loews experience is.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

this is the 3rd time ive stayed at the loews vogue in a year
and the 3rd time is just as good as the 1st 2 times
this is my hotel ofchoice in montreal, is got a great location, food , shopping , night life etc
metro is close as well.
the new restaurant and bar at the hotel are great
the staff are perfect in every aspect

Room Tip: all the rooms are wonderful
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Jean-Francois D, Room Division Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your nice review! We are happy Loews Hotel Vogue is your Hotel of choice while in Montréal. I will share your comments with the Team! We are looking forward to welcoming back soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We had 3 nights at this beautiful hotel. Arrived by car after a long drive from Manhattan. What a wonderful place to rest our weary bodies. From the moment we were greeted in French to the moment we left, we felt pampered and special. The staff were so friendly, polite and helpful and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud. It was in a great location - close to great places to eat and shop and walking distance to many Montreal's attractions.

Nothing else has measured up since.

Dear Guests,
It is always greatly rewarding to read such nice comments; thank you for taking the time to share them! I must say we are very lucky with the best location and beautiful new product. We are very proud of our wonderful dedicated team, with who I will share your kind words.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in October 2013 for business. I thought everything was perfect and it would be a mini getaway for myself. I enjoyed the jacuzzi tub while I watched TV. Unfortunately each morning I was woken up at 6am by extremely loud drilling and construction noises. I wish told that the hotel was fully booked so I sucked it up and dealt with being sleep deprived for most of the trip.

I wish my experience with Loews could have been better so I'm not sure if I would stay here again. For the cost of the hotel, I expected a little bit more. The telephone in the bathroom is extremely dated and it's strange to have a phone beside the toilet.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank kimconnie
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We've stayed at Loews Vogue Montreal many times over the years. The last time we were there was during the middle of the renovations. Now that they are finished; they results are wonderful. Especially the restaurant and bar areas. La Societie is the new establishment. They've done a brilliant job in designing it as a 1920's era French bistro/resto. Beautiful woodwork, wall displays, tile work and stained glass are but a few of the artful changes. The layout is also nicely done by splitting the full restaurant from the bar area. The staff are very nice and professional. The food is expensive but very nicely done. The hotel areas have been greatly improved...especially the lobby layout. They have a free coffee/capp/espresso machine in the lobby as well as very comfortable seating. The rooms have changed but not to the degree the lobby has. They are still very well appointed, functional and appealing. The bathroom is very spacious with a whirlpool bathtub and separate shower. We found our most recent stay (Columbus Day weekend) to surpass our expectations and I would recommend this centrally located boutique-ish hotel to anyone wanting a pleasant or romantic weekend in Montreal.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor room since they provide the best city views.
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Small Boutique hotel that is not only lovely but has the best location, beautiful and spacious rooms, excellent service, and premium free coffee and hot chocolate in Lobby. I find this hotel to be a soothing oasis.