“If I could give the service a 10, I would”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Loews Hotel Vogue

Loews Hotel Vogue
Ranked #5 of 163 Hotels in Montreal
GreenLeadersBronze level
“If I could give the service a 10, I would”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights for a family wedding. In the heart of downtown, hotel was beautiful, rooms were large, and all of the staff were simply amazing. From the doorman to the valet to the front desk man, Kim. I almost never had to open a door for myself whole at this hotel. The fancy expresso machine in the lobby was a plus, and you also had your own coffee machine in the room. One downside, parking was a bit steep at $35/day but did have unlimited in and out.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Ctaing257
Mathieu L, General Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for your comment on Trip Advisor regarding your stay at the Loews Hotel Vogue. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience and the personalized service provided by Kim and all the staff. I will not hesitate to share your feedback with our team as it is always a great source of motivation.

Thank you again and I hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon at the Loews Hotel Vogue.
Kindest regards,

Mathieu

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a week on business.Staff very helpful and friendly. Walking distance to Montreal night life. Excellent value for money.Rooms luxurious at a reasonable price.The free shoe shine service was very useful.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review following your recent visit.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and our friendly and helpful service. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Located in the heart of downtown, you are in the middle of the best restaurants and shopping places . The rooms are spacious, extremely clean, comfortable, décor excellent - the bathrooms need a mention because of their size, the flooring, design and amenities .
Staff is friendly and helpful .
The hotel does not have a buffet breakfast which I see as the only place for improvement, but the service is reasonably quick
Would love to revisit

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank travelshoes365
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you have appreciated your recent stay at Loews Hotel Vogue and that you enjoyed our newly and redesigned guestrooms. Above all, our oversized bathrooms and our ideal location certainly make us to place to stay in Montreal. Your comment is very important to us and we will make sure to share it with our team. I look forward to seeing you on your upcoming visit to Montreal.

Thunder Bay, Canada
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Our first time in Montreal to see a hockey game. The location is excellent about 10 minutes from the Bell Centre and 5 minutes to all the pubs. Very close to the Metro that can get you anywhere.
Kim at the front desk was super helpful and friendly as I found the staff there to be. Great group of people. Our room was excellent very roomy and comfortable. Will be back as soon as we can!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Donna D
Dear Donna,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you have appreciated your recent stay at Loews Hotel Vogue and that you enjoyed our personalized service. Your comment is very important to us and we will make sure to share it with our team and especially Kim. I look forward to see you on your upcoming visit in Montreal.

Warm Regards,

Weston, Florida
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Me and a couple of friends were here for a guys weekend and this place is PERFECT! We booked during Black Friday Cyber Sale and it was the cheaper rate around.

The hotel staff is amazing and rooms are big. The view wasn't the best on the top floors, my friend's room on a lower level had better view of the city.

Everything is clean, the restaurant and bar are great. Location is also great.

Room Tip: Book during a Loews sale and aim for lower floor if you want to be closer to the city.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful experience at our hotel.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Loews Hotel Vogue. Indeed, we are perfectly located to enjoy great shopping and outstanding events at the Bell Center. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Saratoga Springs, New York
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My wife and I go to Montreal 3-4 times a year for a weekend away, and we always stay at Loews Vogue Hotel. The staff are fantastic and very friendly from the moment we arrive. The rooms are great, (very clean and newly renovated) especially the bathrooms, with the marble/granite floors and counters and the jet tub! We love the lounge area, where the staff always remember our favorite drinks, and even remember that my wife can't have strawberries in her Cosmo due to an allergy! The location is great. We love the Crescent street area nightlife (especially Hurley's Irish Pub) and don't mind the 15 minute walk to Old Montreal. I highly recommend Loews Vogue and won't stay anywhere else in Montreal!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Terry,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. I am delighted to read that you had a memorable stay with us. I will not hesitate to share your feedback with our team as it is always a great source of motivation. We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon at Loews Hotel Vogue.

Freehold
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My first time in Montreal and man did I get lucky staying at this hotel. It is centrally locacated in the middle of the city . The room is very very nice to most people it would great but I just happen to be a hotel snob but even with that said it was up to par for me .the staff lead by mr. Kim is outstanding. Anything you need just ask mr Kim and it's done .the bar and restaurant is amazing. The food and drink outstanding and of course Kathy behind the bar was great catering to my picky requests .....all In all a must stay when you visit this town....

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Mathieu L, General Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Randy,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms and our personalized service provided by Kim. I will certainly share your great comments with our team.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at Loews Hotel Vogue.

Warms Regard,