“Great stay!”

Loews Hotel Vogue
Ranked #8 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Very friendly and welcoming front desk and staff; nice rooms, excellent service, and great restaurant! Will definitely come back to this hotel! My 6 y.o daughter broke a little ornament in the lobby and the staff were so forgiving, too! Kudos to the hotel management!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Felix L, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Martine,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Loews Hotel Vogue. I am glad to know that the service was friendly and welcoming and I will most certainly pass along all your compliments to all team members. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

There are newer reviews for Loews Hotel Vogue

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is not my first time staying at a Loews Hotel (LA) so I chose this hotel based on prior experience. I also chose it because it is only a few blocks to walk to the Bell Centre. Stayed one night only. When we checked in, they immediately upgraded our room to a corner room - really nice! The room looked exactly what was pictured on this website. Bed was very comfy, room was clean. Hotel is also in a great location for shopping and nightlife. Best part of the hotel, in my opinion, is the hotel restaurant -excellent food and service! Would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Sandy,

Thank you very much for reviewing the Loews Hotel Vogue. Your review of our hotel is greatly appreciated and I was very delighted to read your comments. Thank you again for your thoughtful review and please let me know when you plan to visit us again, it will be an absolute pleasure of welcoming you back.

Sincerely.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

From the moment we arrived, we felt welcomed and at ease. The staff is gracious and helpful, speaking both French and English. The lobby and rooms are attractively decorated, and the beds supremely comfortable. The coffee maker in the lobby is a treat, where guests can make an excellent capuccino, espresso, or latte at the push of a button. The hotel is in an excellent location, near the Metro, as well as many restaurants and cafes. We even walked from the hotel all the way up to the top of Mont Royal.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank elainier

Dear Elaine,

I appreciate you taking the time to write this glowing review of the Loews Hotel Vogue. Reviews like yours are a true source of motivation- I will pass along your kind words to the team members. Again thank you for sharing your experience and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

good value, very helpful staff and great location. I have stayed here frequently and the new renovation is great. overall a perfect spot from which to enjoy montreal and its sites ....................

1  Thank Jeffrey M
Felix L, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Jeffrey,

I would like to thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Loews Hotel Vogue. I greatly appreciated your thoughtful review and it would be an absolute pleasure to welcome you back. I hope to see you again soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I spent six nights last week in the LOEWS Hotel Vogue Montreal. The hotel is well situated. In the room you find everything you need, they are well appointed, very clean. I was especially satisfied with the service and the kindness of the employees at the reception, thanks to Sophie, Olivier, Laetitia and Cynthia. Also the food at the restaurant is of good quality For my next trip to Montreal I will surely go back to this hotel

1  Thank Anita M

Dear Anita,

Thank you very much for reviewing the Loews Hotel Vogue. I greatly appreciated reading this glowing review of our hotel. It is always a great source of motivation for all team members and I will without a doubt share your outstanding comments with Sophie, Olivier , Laetita and Cynthia. Above all, I am glad that the service provided by our team members made your stay memorable. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Our stay was amazing, staff was friendly, place was clean, rooms were beautiful and large and we were in the center of downtown. You felt that you were in a 5 star hotel! We didn't get the chance to try the hotels restaurants but definitely will next time!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Felix L, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Loews Hotel Vogue. Your review of the hotel is greatly appreciated and I am delighted to read your comments. We strive to provide this 5 star experience and I am more than happy to hear we exceeded your expectation. I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Félix Laurence

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I went with a group of friends this past weekend. Hotel staff were very helpful, accommodating, and understanding. The location was great and the first floor restaurant was amazing. I will definitely be returning.

1  Thank John P

Dear John,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent stay at the Loews Hotel Vogue. I am glad to read that you enjoyed La Société Bistro and our accommodating and helpful services. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Montreal in the near future!