1,745 results
All reviews la societe lux lounge separate shower jacuzzi tub shopping and restaurants downtown montreal bell centre beautiful hotel crescent street huge bathroom walking distance rooms are spacious perfect location mini bar front desk staff beautiful room i highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The washrooms in this hotel were very attractive and spacious, the rest is average for that price point. Gym was inadequate for any real fitness buff. Location was close to impressive restaurants for all.

Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
LaurenceL1780, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly to share more feedback on your experience. We hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I complained a couple of times of the cleaning staff calling my room because they saw a "do not disturb" sign on the door and told them it was inappropriate and rude considering I didn't want to be disturbed as visually presented on my door. Every time I received an apology, but for some reason it kept happening and the cleaning staff just didn't understand what a 'do not disturb' sign was actually for. As I mentioned before, I was busy working and had long nights and long days so when I receive a call it disturbs my studying, I also could've been sleeping for all they knew! completely disrespectful. Front desk agreed with me that this should have never happened, but it didn't stop it from happening again. I was very unhappy about this. Also, for some reason I was charged for about 5 days of valet service and didn't even drive a car?! It seems your hotel should not be running into these kinds of issues considering how much people spend to stay there.

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank Vas K

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly to share more feedback on your experience. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and hope we can welcome you back soon.

Laurence L.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Wonderful hotel right in the middle of a lively shopping area of Montreal. Clean and well appointed with helpful friendly staff. The room was huge. The bed and bathroom were perfect. I used the valet service which was excellent although it would have been nice to arrange a room rate that included parking.

Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

We greatly appreciate your feedback and I wanted to thank you for sharing your recent stay at the Loews Hotel Vogue. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and sincerely wish to see you back soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2019

Stay at the hotel! The rooms are spacious, and sparkling clean and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Our rooms were upgraded which was a lovely surprise and greatly appreciated. We had requested adjoining rooms, and we were given 2 upgraded king rooms with oversized bathrooms with soaking tubs.

The restaurant, La Society, is lovely for brunch and the bar is a cozy space with a nice cocktail menu. We would definitely stay here again on our next visit to Montreal!

Date of stay: December 2018
LaurenceL1780, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2019

We greatly appreciate your comments. It is a great pleasure for us to read that your experience has been perfect at all levels. Be assured that I will share these good words with the team.

Looking forward to seeing you again,

Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic! Great clean rooms and excellent staff! Restaurant as part of hotel is great also! Centrally located as well. Great restaurants all with 2 to 2 1/2 blocks. I will stay here again doubt.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank joejcshelton

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you took the time to share your feedback! We hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon.