“They saved us!”

Ranked #117 of 164 Hotels in Montreal
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
“They saved us!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Traveling with a skibox on the rooftop of our car, it never occurred our minds that it wouldn't fit into the parking garage of our downtown hotel. Plus, even though I had asked for a room on the lower level because of our dog, we had a room on the 12th floor. What a fiasco, it was 10:30 p.m., cold and dark, we were tired and cranky.

I made several phone calls to various hotel in the area, and finally found a friendly person at Quality Hotel Montreal East (Anjou), who promised to accommodate us for two nights, starting the next day. Unfortunately there was no room for that night, but this great person found us a place to stay overnight in a motel. What a length he went to serve us, we were very thankful.

It always pleases me to stay in a hotel that is, even if pet friendly, very clean and well taken care of. The personnel were extremely helpful and nice, and I really had a feeling that we were welcome there!

The restaurant downstairs is worth visiting, too.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Riitta L
GM326, General Manager at Quality Hotel Montreal East / Olympic Parc, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Dear Riitta L.

Thank you for your kind words about our team and our hotel. Thank you also for choosing us and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Best regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I stayed here recently and was very pleased overall with this hotel. Its location is convenient...in Anjou, right off Highway 40. The room had everything that was necessary and was comfortable. A little dated, but nothing that impacts a pleasant stay. The bathrooms were newer; very nice showers.

I ordered the room service breakfast, which was good. My only recommendation would be to serve the coffee in a mug, rather than a disposable cup. It takes away from the ambiance of ordering room service...does not make it feel quite as special.

What I Iiked most about this hotel was the service, the employees. Everyone was friendly and kind and very accommodating. I especially liked Jennifer, the lady who looked after the rooms on my floor (5th, I think it was), and the entire staff at the front desk was also very nice. Plus, I appreciated the fact that I could have my dog stay with me for a reasonable fee.

Thank you for a good stay!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank TanyaM212
GM326, General Manager at Quality Hotel Montreal East / Olympic Parc, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests that have great experiences with us and we hope you will return again soon.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Stayed overnight for business and highly recommend this hotel. The room was extremely clean and well-maintained and even included a fridge. Had dinner and breakfast in the hotel restaurant and thought it was excellent. Friendly service, especially Lise and Lyne during the breakfast time, who obviously loved people.
Thank you for a great stay. I will definitely stay with you again on my next trip to Anjou!

2 Thank Janet R
GM326, General Manager at Quality Hotel Montreal East / Olympic Parc, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Not only are we fortunate to have great staff members like Lise and Lyne but we are also fortunate to have guests that are willing to spread the word about their great stays.
Sherbrooke, Canada
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the last few years and what it lacks in WOW is exceeded by the staff who are friendly and courtious and make you feel at home... Rooms are clean and affordable for Montreal as well as location close to HWY 25 and 40. The Hotel needs updating and some repairs but its not a deal breaker for me... I noticed they have a mattress cover on the beds so I assume that The restaurant is excellent and the staff are friendly and courtious. I would definately recomend the hotel if you need to be in that part of Montreal...

Room Tip: Most rooms are the same but you can ask for a room with fridge as it's not availble in all rooms...
1 Thank Mitsoukitty
GM326, General Manager at Quality Hotel Montreal East / Olympic Parc, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
We are proud to be your hotel of choice in Montreal East and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This is the very time I stay at that hotel, and definitely not going to be the last. In simple words, the rooms, services and food are truly excellent. You can clearly see the extra effort that employees and staff of this hotel are putting to ensure you a pleasurable stay. Besides the quality of the hotel itself, which I would rate as excellent, the location of this hotel is fantastic. You can literally walk to that huge mall across from the hotel. The hotel is minutes away by car from many of Montreal attractions. The hotel is also right off the highway, which takes you to downtown and to the old city (about 20 minutes). In total, this hotel is a great one to stay if you are visiting Montreal and want to have a pleasurable stay!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Quality Hotel Montreal East and would like to thank you for leaving a wonderful review.
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Client demanded I stay at a new chain for my experience lacking everything except excellent breakfast restaurant service - see either Lise or Lynn. Old property attracting bargain hunters yet you can get so much more for the same prices!!! Bed so bad it kept me up most the night, small, dingy and NOTHING to watch on television. Restaurant equally bad in second location in Laval. Food was expensive, frozen, tasteless. Front desk staff takes time to sweep mud from construction worker majority guests tramping through lobby....without picking it up, just leaving it to one side on the floor? Next to major highway - nothing nearby, $10 taxi to nearest mall - a regular guest in elevator said he NEVER eats there...driving to subway at least 10 minutes - stay at your own risk! No gym...you have to use a nearby third-party property.

Room Tip: Select another property! Sorry...you were warned.
2 Thank Qbing
GM326, General Manager at Quality Hotel Montreal East / Olympic Parc, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank you for your comments. Both positive and negative feedback that you have provided will help us to make improvements to our property.

Travellers are raving about these Montreal hotels

Gatineau, Canada
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Very clean hotel (and I mean it). I have very severe dust mites allergies. I travle relatively often and normally get severe allergy symptoms when in a hotel. Not there. The room was clean, clean, clean. Good location, easy to find. Fast check in and checkout. Will ask to go back there the next time i'm in Anjou for work!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
GM326, General Manager at Quality Hotel Montreal East / Olympic Parc, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Thank you very much for your comments. We are happy to hear that you would stay with us again. There is no better stamp of approval!