Quality Hotel Dorval Aeroport
Hotel Bonaparte(Montreal)
US$324
US$313
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I booked through parksleepfly.com. They were fantastic!!! The hotel however lost my reservation and booked my overnight stay on the first night of my 7 day trip instead of the last. I could not receive a room with double beds and was forced to separate two of my sons into a separate room on a separate floor. There was noise all night, the AC did not work and the windows had to remain open. I and my youngest son received a room with a huge hole in the bathroom ceiling, drywall in the tub and a door that could not close because it was blocked with protruding electical wires. I was going to be charged for 2 nights stay. I agreed to pay parking, but they were charging me 50% of the $157 original booking and were refusing the refund the $28 deposit I made with parksleepfly.com. After an hour of discussion I finally received a full rebate for my troubles and the manager offered us free breakfast...but we just politely left.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
NaderAbdelnour, Manager at Quality Hotel Dorval Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Our Sincere apologies to Ms. Julie and her family for a bad experience at our property, it looks like somehow the reservation date was reversed as Madame explained and we had them checking on the 1st day of their trip when they came and Parked and not upon their return, and since the hotel was in a sell out situation that day with no available rooms the night manager that night had no choice but to give a second room on a complementary basis that we had out of inventory as the A/C was defections…the hotel refunded the guest the full stay and offered a free breakfast which Madame declined

Reviewed 23 July 2013

We arrived in the evening and we had to wait a while at the front desk before we got checked in.
The man was very friendly and he told us that he was sort of multi tasking doing different things together with the check inn.
The room was ok just what you need for a night stay.
We got some chips from the restaurant and the girl there was very friendly and the food was ok.
At check out we were told we had to pay $9 for parking which we didnt know about.
The hotel is in the middle of an industral estate but that didnt bother us.
Overal it was ok

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank robijntje
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We stayed here due to a missed flights. The place is older and somewhat musty but it is clean. The bed was very comfortable, which is what counts for me. The food in the restaurant was excellent. This would not be a place for an extended vacation stay since it is quite a distance from any tourist sites. It does have a 24 hour shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Great stay for travelers flying in or out of Montreal. A nice hotel with good rates, excellent shuttle service, a Park & Fly option that includes underground, secured parking, a good on site restaurant and clean, quiet rooms. But the best part of our stay was Hussein at reception. We had to travel home on a family emergency and he could not have been more caring and supportive. We really appreciated the helpful, considerate treatment at a time we really needed it! Thank you Hussein!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2013

This hotel needs a thorough renovation. The carpets smell, the hot water disappears mid-shower. Dirty dishes were strewn in the hallways for 10 hours before being removed. Walking down the halls reminded me of traveling through a dump yard. In contrast to the condition of the hotel, the desk staff are very polite and always were helpful. The hotel offers free and convenient shuttle van service to/from the Du College metro stop on the Orange line. The hotel is about 10 min. by shuttle van to the metro stop. The DuCollege stop is about 30 min on the metro to the Old Montreal or to McGill University.

Room Tip: I would not stay here again.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business