“Very Honest Staff”

Quality Hotel Dorval Aeroport
Ranked #124 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We stayed at the hotel with park and fly. Everything went well no problem. Coming back on the Sunday our plane was late 1 hour. We got to your car, put the suitcases in your car and got home around 2:30 am. It is only on the Tuesday morning (Monday wash clothes and took out winter clothes) that I notice my back-pack was missing. I called the hotel and talk to Mr. Mohammad Rahaman describe my back-pack he did not get any pieces of luggage left over. He felt by my voice that I was taking this very badly, since I had all electronic, laptop, GPS, 3 cameras, webcam, cell phone etc. for value over $2,500. He told me that he will check with the staff at the hotel and park&fly. he call me back Tuesday afternoon to tell me he still had nothing.
I was very upset and he really felt very bad for me. I started to report to the police and insurances. When Mr. Rahaman called me on Wednesday afternoon to tell me that he will put a smile on my face that they found my back-pack. He sent my luggage and I received without cost. These days we do not always cross honest people like that . I want to say thank you to the staff of Quality Inn and special thank you to Mr. Rohaman who with his kind words and help eliminated all the bad feeling of my return home.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LISE B

Reviewed 8 November 2013

stayed oct/nov 2013 for a week in park/fly package.

It is good value from this standpoint. the shuttle was great both in/out airport, courteous drivers, easy to find. Front desk v.good, parking very good, lounge good. First night stay was good value and nothing to complain about. excellent check in, information & decent room.

On return, everything v. good until entered room. Bathroom good, main bedoom was dingy, dirty rugs, drapes, bed cover, marks on wall, smelled horrible of smoke even though non smoking room.

Should have gone to desk to move but tired from flight & were leaving on a 12 hr drive next morning at 6am. Am still regretting not complaining as I'm sure the desk would have happily moved us. For that reason, along with park/fly value, i would give it another chance. If it was still bad...there is a Hilton right next door which also has park/fly.

Room Tip: Just be insistent BEFORE they allot your room that you want non-smoking, two queens, etc and be pre...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank brokenjumper
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We were well taken care of. Well managed and the folks actually cared. Nice clean room, the restaurant was quite good and a pleasant surprise. The shuttle was right on time. The park, sleep and fly is a terrific deal.

Room Tip: Upper room in the back.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This is the second time that we've used this hotel for it's park'n fly convenience. The rooms are clean, and the location and service was great. The on site restaurant is a pleasant surprise, not only because of the quality of the food but also due to the price. The shuttle service is great and overall we were totally satisfied once again,

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

We had a delayed flight and this hotel was offered to us for a night by Air Canada. The check-in process was smooth and the service from the restaurant was good. The staff all seems happy and helpful. The room was clean but old and showing its age. However the bed was comfortable. The biggest downfall was lots of noise from the hall and other rooms. I'm not sure the hotel is to blame for that but it did make for a lousy sleep. I wouldn't recommend this hotel although it will do in a pinch.

• Stayed: October 2013
NaderAbdelnour, Manager at Quality Hotel Dorval Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

We appreciate your +ve feed back about the service and we apologize for the noisy difficult to sleep night, I am not sure if it was due to other guests in the corridors or from another room, I really wish the issue was reported to the hotel staff as we have a 24 hours security agents that could have intervened

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We used Global parking service on site, took cab to city, and stayed in old Montreal for two days. Boarded a cruise for one week. Returned to stay at Dorval one nite before collecting car and returning to U.S. Good value.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Antonia R
Reviewed 13 September 2013

My wife and I had to stay here just one night and it was a really horrible experience from the start. After a long 10 hour drive we were hoping to be able to get here and just rest. After waiting for at least an hour to just check in with sub par customer service we finally got to our room to find the keys didn't work. Also noting the loud sounds around that room. We went back to see if we could get a different room in a quieter spot. They gave us a room across from the elevator! We just finally gave up and tried to sleep off the mess. The room was decent, but after the crappy service we will never stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't choose the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montreal
Days Inn & Conference Centre -  Montreal Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport
Comfort Inn Aeroport
Comfort Inn Aeroport
#5 of 8 in Dorval

Been to Quality Hotel Dorval Aeroport? Share your experiences!